When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Obama Reelected

txcollector

well you know politicians just can't keep their tongues to themselves....

Ken :D

Oh my, have we steered into the crack infested world of rimjobs?? :cc_hang:

"3 words.......Guns and Ammo.....nuff said. We "The People" better come together."

I did not like the way kennedy handled the Bay of Pigs. I saw right then that politicians were not my kind of people.

Then it was the draft. I never got called after my physical and I did not call them back. Almost joined the Air Force. Stayed 1-A half way through college.

Vietnam changed the way I felt about politicians for good. I did not protest the war at all and I honored the soldiers when they came home. A few of my friends got killed and a few got crippled up.

Struggled through that fool president jimmy carter, paying 12% interest on a house and more on a car. This same fool started the Community Investment Act aka 'liar loans inc' so deadbeats could buy a house by forcing banks to make loans (more on this later).

Coasted through the reagan years.

Ok during bushwhacker 1.

Ok through bloomer bill clinton but he helped lay the foundation for the housing/bank meltdown by boosting the Community Investment Act and he failed to push the button on osama bl when he had the chance. He also lied about Monica...

I did fair half way through bushwhacker 2 except he started a war in the wrong country imho Hint...it starts with the letter I.

Last half of bushwhacker 2...the bottom fell out of the stock market taking a big chunk of my IRA (and everyone else's) with it. I blame the Community Investment Act and greedy banks bundling liar loans and selling them as 'investments' (it all started with that idiot jimmah carter). Look it up.

Now we have this sorry excuse for a president for 4 more years.

Yeah, I am happy as a dam# clam. :shutup2: