When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friday Wristcheck (07-DEC-2012)

ubiquitous

Hi friends,

Yes, I know it's still Thursday night... And still early for that matter. However, Friday can't get here fast enough, so maybe posting an early wrist check will help me in that regard  :)  (I know... Humor me...)

My watch of choice for Friday has been on my wrist all week. And it's helped me through a week that's felt as though it's been uphill the entire way. Just when I felt like choking someone at the office, I'd just just look down at my wrist and all would be calm again. I recently got the watch back from a full overhaul and service; one that was also full of plenty of obstacles of it's own. In the end... It was all worth the effort (special thanks to Zigmeister for all his time on overhauling the movement).

post-24-0-55498600-1354843975_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-10975000-1354844033_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-15975900-1354850623_thumb.jpg

post-24-0-61696000-1354844049_thumb.jpg

Cheers and best,

//ubi

• Like 4

Hi, R!  The PP looks wonderful! 

Like you, I've had a rough month that's been slightly offset by a remarkable watch that I recently got back from Zigmeister.  Things are scheduled to get real crazy real soon, so I hope this Speedmaster has a similarly calming and focusing effect. 

i-SGbKncz-X3.jpg

i-zpXCDqw-X3.jpg

Read about the Speedy here!

• Like 2