When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What timepiece in your collection keeps the best time?

vlydog

Consistently better than a couple of seconds per day and after a week is never more than a handful of seconds off of the atomic clock. I have some reps that keep great time, I have some swiss ETA Valjoux watches that keep great time, but nothing has been as consistent as my $100 Invicta Pro Diver. This watch uses the Seiko sourced NH35A movement at 21,600bph. 

post-44290-0-67025500-1358106495_thumb.j

post-44290-0-81901000-1358106524_thumb.j

Like the Seiko White how big is it?

As for me no idea no need or desire to know, switch out so much really doesn't matter.

Here is the specs ;)

post-21269-0-14999500-1358108235_thumb.j

45 just right height dependent, have some 20mm thick ones that even I find a bit to big. But a Seiko unless it is the monster.

Well just did a search 15mm, should wear well about 235 USD here though that was a quick search , yet another to put on the list!

Mines a Gen Smp Quartz, every time I reset one of the others I always seem to look at this one to do it  :inverted:  out of my reps gotta say my TC Sub is hard to beat.. :notworthy:

1-1-IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

Edited by sgtguk

My best is the Zig-blessed Great White @ +2 seconds a day. I have others that run this well, but they have all been regulated. They don't arrive from the dealer this way.

Look at this beautiful lug shoulder he did on this case. YUM. Before anyone mentions it, NO the lug holes were not beveled. The case has simply been polished, wearing on the lug holes.

post-22602-0-64781500-1358146753_thumb.j

I didn't know this was a quartz party! My Citizen Skyhawk calibrates itself to the atomic clock every night and has always been +- 0.0sec over the 4 years that I have owned the watch. A friend of mine also owns one and without fail, whenever we get them together, they tick in perfect and absolute harmony.