When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brokeback Mountain, Glasgow style

jonthebhoy

• 2 months later...

Quick revisit to this post due to the "similar Posts" thing we have now, and there is only one description for this in Glasgow.....

....."Fu**in' Queers"

Sorry to any homosexual members amognst us, this message does not convey the prejudices of the author, the author is merely illustrating the possible welcome that would be received in Glasgow where this to be observed. The author would like to mention that he/she is completely open minded and is not prejudiced in any way, shape or form.

Let's just say he's definitely having a good time. The Celtic guy looks a little self-conscious, but the Rangers guy looks like, well, he just got off the Special Needs bus.

All Aboard The Mongo Bus.....

Again these are not the prejudices of the author.

Let's just say he's definitely having a good time. The Celtic guy looks a little self-conscious, but the Rangers guy looks like, well, he just got off the Special Needs bus.

That'll be the catholic upbringing, mortal sins and the like.

I could see the crowd at a Rangers Celtic match united against [censored] bandits!!!

Excellent.

Cheers Johnkaz. :winkiss:

Is that you jtb??? :lol:

HighDef - I'll let this one pass..........but your card is well and truly marked. Let me convey my feelings here in a well used biblical form......

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the

tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the

weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of

lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those

who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the

Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Lucky for you that your question did not end..."...in the blue shirt?" otherwise your warning meter would have gone up immediately!

JTB