When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm looking for quality replicas

firstomy

I need to impress my friends at a gathering tomorrow and want the best AAAAAA +++++++ replica I can get ..I dont want to read anything or take my time getting to know the place indeed I wont even introduce myself.. I need it sent right away   will it get here by tomorrow as I am in rush....

Please post all links to the watches and dealers so i can order and then tell al my friends I have a gen

Thank you :)

Edited by PeteM
  • Like 6

Best advice: take some time, read the valuable info here, learn, read again and so you will step into this addictive hobby! I am also quite new here, but after MUCH reading for about 3 weeks I felt that I gathered enough knowledge to place my first order. And all went fine... All the info here and the shared experiences from other members are FREE, so just use it!

• Like 1

I need to impress my friends at a gathering tomorrow and want the best AAAAAA +++++++ replica I can get ..I dont want to read anything or take my time getting to know the place indeed I wont even introduce myself.. I need it sent right away   will it get here by tomorrow as I am in rush....

Please post all links to the watches and dealers so i can order and then tell al my friends I have a gen

Great post Pete!! Sadly, a great number of the noobs who come on the forum have exactly that mindset. Too darn lazy or too stupid to use the search function. It amazes me that they were able to find RWG.

Our problem is we are helpful and gentle with the noobs, we spoon feed them, thinking this is a good guy, he's really interested in reps, wants to learn more, yada,yada,yada. When in fact he is none of the above, he's a wannabe who is trying to find a great rep so he can impress his loser friends with his "genuine Rolex". Actually he's too lazy to find one himself, he wants me to spend my time lookinig for him. "I'm too busy to search the forum,dealers websites ,etc, just send me the links"

I believe that what we should do with all the "one posters" is answer their requesat with one word- SEARCH!!!!!

• Like 1

Come on guys. Be a little nicer to noobs. You might scare away those of us who really love watches. Like me. Those of you who are receptive and welcoming, keep it up!

I've been looking at replica sites for ages, picking out every detail that made me wary of purchasing my first rep. Funny enough, I've seen every last one of those sites I used to look on listed here as scam sites. Coincidentally, there was a scam site I used to visit that had a similar scam list..lol..needless to say, that site is also listed here as a scam. Like Double agents in the rep game! Its confusing! I've never done as much exploring of a rep site as I have here. And in doing so, I've only come across one sketchy detail that made me sceptical. I wont say what it is, but I haven't seen a repeat of it so I'm still confident in this site and the people here.

Despite that, I still have not bought my first rep. I cant get myself over the hump.

I really love Montblanc TimeWalker Chronos, and Bretling Transoceans. Of course I love Submariners as well but i wouldn't make it my first rep. I've seen some nice ones around here, but I think Ill settle in a little more before I press the trigger.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I'm new on the forum and I'm looking for quality replicas of:

IWC Portuguese 5001(14) and

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chrono ( 232.32.46.51.01.005)

I'm expecting Swiss ETA movement .

Could you help me? Do you know any TD where I can buy it?

Regards

T

Welcome to RWG and your intention is hardly surprising, like going to a butcher and wanting to buy a pound of hamburger.

Its difficult not to find a guy who is not looking for quality reps here. ;)

As to where you can find what you want, take your mouse, click and hold on the left button on the scroll bar, and scroll down. 

The trusted dealers section is where your interests lie. While enroute there, take some time to check out the reviews others might have posted for both the watches you want and the dealer that catches your fancy sir.

Another bit of advice, look for the content posted by member "onelow64", specifically his first post here.

It's not for no reason he's known as Noob Master. :notworthy: Emulate the Noob Master and all will go well with you.

If you really want to get as close to a gen as possible you will need to mod your watch after arrival. You can have different gen parts added. But why? The gens delivered by the trusted dealers are between very good to very very good! (or something like that). A good rep is very good! If you are looking for "something that is as best as possible" you will find it, but I will recommend finding the best watch you like.... Some models are easier to make rep of than others.

And all this information are "behind these walls" (or "behind these drive", that will be more correct!)

Welcome to RWG. You will find much useful information here!

[bOLD]  8-)  [bold]

Come on guys. Be a little nicer to noobs. You might scare away those of us who really love watches. Like me. Those of you who are receptive and welcoming, keep it up!

I've been looking at replica sites for ages, picking out every detail that made me wary of purchasing my first rep. Funny enough, I've seen every last one of those sites I used to look on listed here as scam sites. Coincidentally, there was a scam site I used to visit that had a similar scam list..lol..needless to say, that site is also listed here as a scam. Like Double agents in the rep game! Its confusing! I've never done as much exploring of a rep site as I have here. And in doing so, I've only come across one sketchy detail that made me sceptical. I wont say what it is, but I haven't seen a repeat of it so I'm still confident in this site and the people here.

Despite that, I still have not bought my first rep. I cant get myself over the hump.

I really love Montblanc TimeWalker Chronos, and Bretling Transoceans. Of course I love Submariners as well but i wouldn't make it my first rep. I've seen some nice ones around here, but I think Ill settle in a little more before I press the trigger.

I agree with you to and some extent,. but I've been on this forum for almost 7 years,and was on the old TRC for probably 4-5 years before that. Do you know how many posts I have seen like the one above. Obviously someone who has come on here and not done any research, read any reviews, but wants me to find him a watch. If you are truly interested in the forum, you will make your first posts pertinent within a forum that  interests you. If you are interested in a Rolex 16610, then go to the Rolex forum and ask questions there, Not who has the best 16610, but why is a TC sub better than a Puretime sub? Or can I expect better accuracy, longevity, etc from and ETA movement rather than a  Asian clone?

Obviously you have been reading and researching, which I admire. What you now face is the dilema of who to believe. When the scam sites call us a scam site,it's just their feeble attempt to steer you away from the truth. they don't want you over here interacting with more experienced rep lovers because we will expose them for what they are.

• Like 2

thanks for all answers.

I'm really new and I don't know very much about the technical data.

I found interesting offer but I don't know if the movements is OK?

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/mrwatch/albums/6011609/

Could you help me and give me some information about movements? Which are the best and which are the worst? If this asian movement  OK?

Regards

T

"T" look I am going to make this real easy for you, go here  http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=30_189  (you will have to do link twice) there you will find a vast selection of the watch you want. You will see 21j and then same watch more money with Eta or 7550 movements they are for the most part that is why they cost more, no brain surgeon needed to figure that out. Now READ!!!! that link you posted is not a trusted dealer here.

PS the guys name there is Andrew please do not drive him crazy with stupid questions and say your from here make us look bad, just order the watch and wait . You are buying an inexpensive watch not a house or choosing a partner for the rest of your life, so if you do not like sell and get another.

Spot on post.............and you made me laugh Pete    :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Firstomy, I came to this place a few month ago, and I knew nothing about TDs & movements - 21J, 25J, A7750, ETA, 2836, high beat, low beat etc etc. But... All this information can be found HERE! Just read, read, read and use the search. All your questions has been pretty sure answered here somewhere at least one time... If you don't have the time to do so, or you are not really interested in this kind of stuff, you should probably better go for a gen...