When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Old sales area rules are now back in effect

Admin

Guest zeleni kukuruz

ADMIN!!!

What the h*ll happen to my platinum membership???

God dam*n shiits, im watchless (like thats not enough) and now im in the god dam*n low-life section!!!

post-33845-0-32070700-1362172400_thumb.j

Edited by zeleni kukuruz

Glad that we are back to the "old ways". hopefully it will cut out some of the silliness that was going on. If someone wants to sell a watch or two, they need to step up to the plate and get a membership!

Thank you all, who have upgraded. To be honest, the money is badly needed. I have been paying all expenses out of my own pocket for nearly 6 months and my credit card bills are not looking good, to say the least. We are talking about expenses each month that is over $1000 for our current setup, so you can do the math yourselves...

I will set up a donation feature as soon as possible, as I need as much help as possible with the funding right now.

I will encourage as many members as possible to upgrade their memberships through the new function and PLEASE remember that when you see a subscription to a newsletter on your PP-account, DO NOT contact PP about this or open a case with PP. Always contact me directly if you want a refund or want to cancel the subscription (For those of you who select the subscription payments...)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

haha, welcome back to the club friends. I can't explain, during all this hustle i stayed VIP all time....lets drink some vodka!

You dont have to say that twice mate, cheers ;)

post-33845-0-70496200-1362255414_thumb.j