When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zeleni Kukuruz banned?

Guest tomas415

Guess thats to late if you ask ZK! Just keep your eye open on the gen forums in the middle of bext week!

And what does that get him by doing that?  Hey look at me...im [censored] so im going to go on a gen forum and tell them i used to belong to a rep forum where we talk about rep watches, and members can buy and sell reps and get them modded.  Oh by the way, here's the URL and here's some contacts.

Honestly...i can understand if he's [censored] and hot tempered (I dont know the whole story, but just going off from what im reading on this thread), but to go to this great length....

If he's a member on other boards, which im sure he is, and knowing that he wants to go a gen forum and open up, is there any reason not to ban him?  Who says he wouldnt do that to the other boards.

Forget getting banned for life. If he does this, some people (the dealers, modders, whomever) will not be happy, I am sure and they will retaliate.

Tomas, I am not sure what your connection is but you seem to be taking some pleasure in what you claim Z will do. It's like you are releasing "teasers".

Agreed...Tomas - are you his agent/manager promoting his big announcement to the gen forums?  All kidding aside...if you know him, might as well talk some sense to him....

Guest tomas415

I remember him going off in the thread, it seemed like such a small blip compared to his previous tantrums.

You have been members since may 2011, ZK i think since the same year, so what ells tantrums has it been in his name?

OK been in touch, sorry no joy he is adamant. Whatever happen in the past is moot I am sure we can all safely agree that "Z" was know to go off now and then.  I will continue to work with all parties to avert this but confidence is not high. I believe the retribution goes beyond just posting on Gen boards but this remains to be seen. Still hopeful this can be remedied in house have PMed admins in regard.

You have been members since may 2011, ZK i think since the same year, so what ells tantrums has it been in his name?

I remember the last tantrum was between he and another member that got out of hand quite quickly in the public forum that ended with both members suspended for two weeks. I do not remember the over member with certainty so will not mention.

I know that thread was locked and deleted so can't go back and research.

I remember the last tantrum was between he and another member that got out of hand quite quickly in the public forum that ended with both members suspended for two weeks. I do not remember the over member with certainty so will not mention.

I know that thread was locked and deleted so can't go back and research.

I remember that one but it seemed to me, it had been resolved.

Some say revenge is sweet, but in most cases in the end it's not. What generally happens is the seeker of revenge finds himself alienated and marginalized by both sides. Certainly if he goes through with this threat, he will be persona non grata  on every rep board. No dealer is going to trust him as they may find themselves the victim of his next vendetta..

And that brings us to the threats, who is he really going to hurt? If he publishes the names and addresses of the modders here on RWG, what do you think that the consequences of that disclosure will be? Will we cower in fear and lock our watches away, afraid to send them to the modders lest they be confiscated? I hardly think so, I sure as Hell won't. Do you think the police will come knocking on their door? Will the Rolex lawyers mount a direct attack on them? hardly possible, they are fixing watches, not selling them, so who is really going to be hurt by this, I'll tell you when the dust settles, it will be him. Probably a lot of chatter for a very short time, and then everything will die down, and forgotten, but long after the whole thing is forgotten, he will still be ostracized by all watch forums.

I'm sure there are a few on the genuine watch forums that will giggle, turn summersaults and dance gleefully around the fire, but for the most part, the real guys will look at him just as those here look at him, an angry, spitefully man who is out to settle a score. I seriously doubt that most will pay him scant attention. Their reaction will predictably be, this man is selling out his friends, if he does that to them, will we be next? If he expects a hero's welcome on the genuine forums, I'm afraid he is in for real disappointment.

It would be best for all involved if he would cool down, take a step back and look at the long term consequences, not just for the RWG folks, but to him. Unfortunately, folks that are this angry and bitter don't see things rationally, so I suppose it will play out to the end. Let the chips fall where they may!! 

• Like 2

It is a terrible loss any time that a contributing member gets banned.  We all benefit from contributors.  On the other hand, no one needs the grief that hotheads generate, as said by panerai153, it is ZK that will get hurt the most.

Maybe a cool refreshment and an afternoon off will allow a rethinking of retaliation.

Wow, This is all so disturbing. Z seemed to be a likable chap. Having been around for awhile many have come and. gone with much drama.

While RWG has many fine souls as members, people who are genuine

and caring, there can at times be instances where emotions become

inflamed . Myself included. Often late night rants fueled by drink come back to haunt. I am sure Z misses the place here and his threats are empty. No doubt he is in pain and regretful. I wish him well, as many here do.

No im just a guy teliing you all that keep your eyes open!

Things will happen!

Wow this news could bring down the whole rep watch community and all people associated with it....Or in reality it will get him banned from all rep boards and the thread will get locked and deleted on the gen forums.

People come people go some trying to be more important than they are in reality.

• Like 3

Wow this news could bring down the whole rep watch community and all people associated with it....Or in reality it will get him banned from all rep boards and the thread will get locked and deleted on the gen forums.

People come people go some trying to be more important than they are in reality.

Hey, we all collect counterfeit watches, so if that is not pretending to be something more than what you are , what is? I am guilty of this, and there was a time I could afford gen watches and bought a couple, but the allure of this hobby is powerful. We all love it ! Besides , the people here, by and large are far more likable than the

guys at the Gen forums. Getting worked up over a hot head is a waste of energy as I said , Z, fur whatever his reasons feels slighted. He is not going to do anything more than hurt himself.

Just seen this, I for one like Z and his manic posts, he adds some colour to the board and on more than a few occasions had me pissing myself laughing at the screen with his humour :partytime:  

I remember Mike's thread and Z's comments were of his usual calibre, nothing too intense but yes they were directed at one mod, I felt that at the time he was ranting and was probably pissed (we all do it) the mod involved handled it and I thought that was it, didn't realise that Z was banned just off the board for a while catching up with his life/kids whatever. I'm not happy that he has been banned but one too many fucks into the wrong person will do that in the end, but has he really done that much harm here?

I'm with the opinion that what he is intending to do amounts to a ban from all the rep boards for life, in reality he won't go ahead with it because he will be targeting his friends.........

I do think however that we need to know the reasoning behind his ban here, it's happened a couple times that I remember in the past, Z throws some fucks at someone and copped a week ban etc but afaik he hasn't ripped anyone off or anything of that nature that we usually need to fully ban a member here, is what he has done really that bad  :g:

@ The Mods ......... Can you tell us why has he been banned ? 

In reality it will get him banned from all rep boards and the thread will get locked and deleted on the gen forums.

This. ESPECIALLY if he posts personal information. He may get sued for defamation. Which I would not wish on anyone.

Someone in contact with him should let him know the consequences of his rash threat.

Until/unless an official decision is made to provide additional details, it is safe to say that ZK did this to him self after having been given multiple opportunities. Believe me, if anything, the staff here always gives members a 2nd, 3rd or 4th chance before taking action. And when action is taken against a member, you can be reasonably confident that it was done only after a great deal of consideration.

freddy we know "Z" so I gather Sgt's and my enough is enough theory is close to the mark. That being said we all know "Z" he is a hot head but loves the board with equal passion, I guess like any group or family we were willing to over look faults and see the good. I think some communication with him after the fact might have resulted in a better outcome or maybe not, but for sure now fuel for the fire has been added by stonewalling him.

Well consideration was given, decision made and the die has been cast. I do agree that this will be as bad for him as those he attacks but he knows that and it will not deter him. He raised that point before I did when I tried to dissuade him from his planned course of action.

That being said we all know "Z" he is a hot head but loves the board with equal passion, I guess like any group or family we were willing to over look faults and see the good. I think some communication with him after the fact might have resulted in a better outcome or maybe not, but for sure now fuel for the fire has been added by stonewalling him.

Couldn't agree with you more Mike ;)  and whilst I/we appreciate your comments Freddy I do feel that we would all benefit from knowing the 'why' in this case. From where I'm sitting it looks like Z got himself into a verbal slanging match with a mod and copped a long term ban, I'm sure that's not the full story Freddy just saying how it looks to the membership.