When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday Wrist Check July 22nd

B3nj4min3

UPO Pumpkin today

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Great looking watch. The square 12 and 6 hour  markers look cool too.

BTW how many UPOs are there these days???? as this looks like a 42mm to me or your wrists are massive

Great looking watch. The square 12 and 6 hour  markers look cool too.

BTW how many UPOs are there these days???? as this looks like a 42mm to me or your wrists are massive

Thanks Gran, really appreciated. I'm not too sure how many UPO's there are currently. This one is the 45mm from Trusty. Lol, thanks although I have fairly standard 7.5" wrists. Perhaps the lighting and the camera angle helped make my wrist look bigger. Now if only that trick could work for other areas...

Thanks Gran, really appreciated. I'm not too sure how many UPO's there are currently. This one is the 45mm from Trusty. Lol, thanks although I have fairly standard 7.5" wrists. Perhaps the lighting and the camera angle helped make my wrist look bigger. Now if only that trick could work for other areas...

:g::huh:  :p  :clown::yeah:

• Like 1

Mate, the last one was sold on Saturday...limited only to 21 pieces, but there is a Mille Miglia which is the identical watch, but with the MM lettering instead of "Ennstal Classic"

Not so much a Chopard fan in the past, but since a couple of events and a good (business-) relationship with them, I am really going to love the brand :-)