When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusted dealer asking to pay through strap company using paypal

Watch'em

A year or so back, I bought a bridesmaid dress from a company that was the payment recipient for one of the trusted dealers, watch got to me fine, no problems. This is a paypal workaround.

It would be better if you didn't use the information about the companies, as there is no doubt that there are many folks monitoring this and other rep forums that do not have the best of intentions as far as reps are concerned. The less specific the better.

A year or so back, I bought a bridesmaid dress from a company that was the payment recipient for one of the trusted dealers, watch got to me fine, no problems. This is a paypal workaround.

It would be better if you didn't use the information about the companies, as there is no doubt that there are many folks monitoring this and other rep forums that do not have the best of intentions as far as reps are concerned. The less specific the better.

So did I. I had to pay for a pair of bride shoes in EU Size 54

If they are trusted dealers here AND you are happy with the feedback posts in the feedback section, go ahead and order.

Moronic buyers have gotten loads and loads of PayPal accounts cancelled so they're having to use these kinds of things to work around it, so they can still offer us PayPal as a payment method.

Oops...Ken

dont post this kind of stuff here in the open with too much detail..shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeessss..someone might be watching?

its not a problem. trusty is fine. if its him.

Sad fact is that due to the many who abuse the Paypal system to get what they want it is becoming harder for dealers to offer PP.

If you are uncomfortable with the way dealers try to work around PP then you are lucky you were not in the game 5 years or more ago.

Ken