When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's Your Favorite Base Pam?

bruce79

Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread so if not, mods please move :)

I've owned several pam reps over the last 15 months and have concluded that the Panerai base models are most appealing to me. Well balanced, simplistic, modest, understated :wub: But I'd like to know the opinions of my fellow members with regards to the pam base model they like most. Of most interest to me is the 112h, 176h, & 000, listed in order of most preferred. I know there are many of you out there who have these models so please post opinions, preferences, likes, dislikes. thanks ;)

Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread so if not, mods please move :)

I've owned several pam reps over the last 15 months and have concluded that the Panerai base models are most appealing to me. Well balanced, simplistic, modest, understated :wub: But I'd like to know the opinions of my fellow members with regards to the pam base model they like most. Of most interest to me is the 112h, 176h, & 000, listed in order of most preferred. I know there are many of you out there who have these models so please post opinions, preferences, likes, dislikes. thanks ;)

Well I personally went for the 112.. I liked shinny and heavier case (than the dull and light 176) because it is more formal than the casual titanium, and of course I prefer sandwich dials than painted ones.

So between the three you should just think those two questions:

1. Painted dial or Sandwich?

2. Lighter case and matt or Heavier and shinny?

BASE RULES

157438-13270.jpg

davidsen 5218-201a :)

i'm biased because i have one on the way. but it seems to me that it pretty much has it all: a sandwich dial with great lume, very good crown and crown guard, sapphire with AR coating, solid caseback so the movement is not a giveaway and can be had with a swiss 6497 with the longer canon pinion already installed!