When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD2020 Who is dealing with him, I'm worried now!

sgtguk

Nanuq in principal I agree with you but guys who have watches out there need a way to get an idea what's going on . Can you imagine the PM round robin that would create, I can and have I was fielding tons of stuff before SGT put this up and after truth be told. Maybe best to just tell guys with no watches to stay out of it in fact I have via PM to parties from both camps this has been a constant effort, obviously to no avail.

(A lot of guys posting here have no idea what's going on behind the scenes.)

Bottom line is guys with missing watches just gonna start another thread right ,wouldn't you?

Tough one.......................................................... :g:

PS by the way Joey fraggle is in the MD camp FYI and RWG members w/ missing watches do not win or they do not count.

PSS " Because if you close this down, the terrorists win" I do not know if that was tough and cheek but raises interesting scenario; If I wanted this closed I would post things to stir up trouble or site others who may have crossed a line in the guise of righteousness to achieve my goal. I refuse to be manipulated.................... :pimp:

If this gets closed down and i or someone that hasn't gotten his watch back will just eventually start another thread. Theres people here me included that have been waiting a long time for their work to be done. When i saw in july that my emails weren't getting answered i had no idea that this many people were having the same problem. If it wasn't for this thread i would have never know. Its not the customers fault that you have people who have no business being here putting their useless 2 cents in. So do what you want but i just want my work done.

Edited by Tonyyammine

PS by the way Joey fraggle is in the MD camp FYI and RWG members w/ missing watches do not win or they do not count.

What does it matter what "camp" someone is in when they attack another RWG member calling him a name? That is the point. 

No RWG members are missing any watches with Mike/MD2020. Why fabricate B.S.? 

Its not the customers fault that you have people who have no business being here putting their useless 2 cents in. 

No RWG member is limited to what thread they can post in, nor should they be.

The only "useless 2 cents" are the replies made that violate the rules by attacking, cussing and name calling fellow RWG members. 

This thread would be perfectly fine without the unnecessary input. Some of these guys who insist on defending Mike and speaking negatively about those trying to get watches back probably have more posts in here than Mike himself does.

I just cannot fathom why this thread would concern anyone but those who want to get their watches back.

• Like 1

Joey I am neutral in this, Mike is a friend of mine but so are guys with watches that they can not get back due to lack of communication.

(A lot of guys posting here have no idea what's going on behind the scenes.) and you are one of them I have spent countless hours PMing people on this.

Joey you are a military man you know better than to go into battle with no intel which you are sorely lacking on this, you have no idea what's going on behind the curtain leave it be for Mike's sake, please !

"I just cannot fathom why this thread would concern anyone but those who want to get their watches back." exactly!!!!!!

• Like 1

You shouldn't assume what I know or don't know. I likely know more than you do. 

Why say RWG members are missing any watches with Mike/MD2020. Why fabricate B.S.? No members are missing watches. 

RWG is my preferred watch site. It is my hobby's home. When a member is attacked, piled on, cussed out and threatened, you bet your 6 it is my concern. 

I am painfully aware that you do not by your posts, further more if you were in the know and truly concerned for Mike as I am as well as other members you would let sleeping dogs lie. :pimp:

PS yes you are in the know called out fraggle as an anti Mike guy. :frusty: You are like talking to a wall....................

Got a GTG to plan bye bye!

I am painfully aware that you do not by your posts, further more if you were in the know and truly concerned for Mike as I am as well as other members you would let sleeping dogs lie. :pimp:

PS yes you are in the know called out fraggle as an anti Mike guy. :frusty: You are like talking to a wall....................

Got a GTG to plan bye bye!

You are not aware, painfully nor any other way, aware of any such thing.

I already explained my replies in this thread. 

Can you read? I did not call fraggle out as an anti Mike guy.

You are the wall. For the third time, Why say RWG members are missing any watches with Mike/MD2020. Why fabricate B.S.? No members are missing watches. 

Here is your post reread it:

idiot 

Has this site come to this? Name calling, threats and attacks by some of the newbies here? 

Why is it that anyone who has come to any defense of Mike has been attacked, called names, cussed out and/or threatened? 

I ask Admin and our Moderators if the rules have changed here. Can I name call, attack, cuss out or threaten any of our members now? 

d0dc935b-f69e-4279-909a-5e8ebf53fda1_zps

"Why is it that anyone who has come to any defense of Mike has been attacked, called names, cussed out and/or threatened?' Ok you copy past fraggle and then post this let me spell it out for you , you are inferring that fraggle is attacking someone coming to Mike's defense (anti Mike) So then you back peddle as you got caught with your pants down because you attacked the wrong side and it shows your ignorance of the situation, I can read very well.  If members feel their watches are missing due to lack of communication then they are. They feel they are and I have the PMs to prove it you have no say in that as you do not have a watch out there.

PS I find "newbies" a derogatory term as is " idiots" please refrain from calling members names and labeling people by there time on board  "Has this site come to this? Name calling," your words.

You are against labeling people , right?

And? You demonstrate you can't read. fraggle's name calling had nothing to do with Mike. 

You still haven't addressed your fabricated B.S. about Mike. 

If you're supposed to be a 'friend' of Mike/MD2020, he doesn't need any more enemies. 

JoeyB ... you are really showing your ass, here. Seriously stop posting to this thread.

edit: I've come to the conclusion that you're here for the attention which making trouble brings to you. Prove me wrong by stopping.

• Like 2

I don't agree with your assessment. Nor do I take orders from you.

If you approve of members attacking other members, threatening and name calling, and attacking and name calling those who offer an opposing view, then I'd suggest you stop posting. 

It seems that was your face you saw. 

I am not getting into another ramble with Joey or anyone else as that is exactly what is wanted, I can puff my chest in the real world thank you 

Nanuq this thread is being attacked by some of our membership in order to derail it,  the guys who are posting their concerns for watches in for repair are the reason the thread was started in the first place, everyone else's opinions, especially when it comes to personal attacks are not welcome at all. I think if the thread is shut down/closed etc another will pop up pretty quick until the members involved have their property back, they are not asking for much imo.

As of today is this list up to date guys? If not copy/paste it  ;)

sgtguk - 3 pieces
Nanuq - 1 piece
Tonyyammine - 1 piece, several ingod watch parts
Billyfras - 1 piece
Doublewristed - 2 pieces

Devilseam - 1 piece

tomhorn - 1 2846 movement

thats what i said...just open a new thread ONLY for the guys on the list. 

Makes perfect sense to me mate  ;)  not sure how you can lock members out of it but would be great idea

I cannot believe this thread is still active. :fool:

If you do not have a pony in this race (that is, you are not personally awaiting the return of a watch from MD2020), please leave this thread to those who do (are). Regardless of what behind-the-scenes information you may or may not have, I think it would be best to leave MD2020 & his customers to sort everything out without the collateral chatter.

• Like 3

I am not getting into another ramble with Joey or anyone else as that is exactly what is wanted, I can puff my chest in the real world thank you

Nanuq this thread is being attacked by some of our membership in order to derail it, the guys who are posting their concerns for watches in for repair are the reason the thread was started in the first place, everyone else's opinions, especially when it comes to personal attacks are not welcome at all. I think if the thread is shut down/closed etc another will pop up pretty quick until the members involved have their property back, they are not asking for much imo.

As of today is this list up to date guys? If not copy/paste it ;)

Not everyone involved feels it necessary to increase the count or post in this thread over and over. Once I heard from mike that he is working on my watches I quit worrying about it. I'll get them back when he's able to get things done and finished with my pieces I volunteered to go the back of the line

But Like most everyone involved I can't help but follow the thread to see what's being said.

I don't believe the vast najority of comments is in anyway helpful, although everyone has a right to speak his mind

• Like 1

I can puff my chest in the real world thank you 

everyone else's opinions, especially when it comes to personal attacks are not welcome at all. I think if the thread is shut down/closed etc another will pop up pretty quick until the members involved have their property back, 

Good for you.

This is RWG and this is the RWG message board. All member's opinions should be welcomed. Not attacked for their views or position on a subject. Not called names or cussed out. 

No RWG member's property is in jeopardy with Mike/MD2020, and repair progress reports are not necessary in any thread here. 

Not everyone involved feels it necessary to increase the count or post in this thread over and over.

+1. I'm a customer of Mike's, but don't feel the need to keep adding to this thread.

This thread should have been closed Week's ago, as asked for by other members already.

I come in here everyday, and read all of the additional postings. And guess what, I haven't

learned anything 'worth-wild' in weeks. My original deal to have some work done was with Mike

and since that hasn't changed, I don't feel the need to add to this thread. I contact Mike when I

want to know what's going on. This will be My last post in This thread!

Dave...

For the record my last post in this thread was in defence of an RWG member that has outstanding business with MD, and against another member who was telling all members who have work with MD to "shut up and stop moaning" (my paraphrasing) I've stuck up for MD from the start and still do.

All I can assume is that JoeyB misread my post and thought I was having a go at the member I was replying to (Tony).

If that's not the case the only alternative is that JoeyB supports the opinion that those members who are trying to get watches back are "just moaning and should shut up and suck it up," which I find hard to believe.

If anyone wishes to respond to this post *please* start a new thread, PM me telling me where it is and I'll happily discuss it in there, lets keep this one on track.

Dear God!!

So i got a mail from Mike apologising for delay in reply and explaining mail issues.

He gave me the tracking number for my watch. Sent early last week.

US to Spain often takes up to 3 weeks. I have a note today to go collect as its at the post office. So first thing tomorrow I'll be going to collect.

Long delay. Explanations an apologies given from Mike. Watch waiting at post office.

Oh. And he had it since April i think. Long haul. Patience. An its back.

For the record my last post in this thread was in defence of an RWG member that has outstanding business with MD, and against another member who was telling all members who have work with MD to "shut up and stop moaning" (my paraphrasing) I've stuck up for MD from the start and still do.

All I can assume is that JoeyB misread my post and thought I was having a go at the member I was replying to (Tony).

If that's not the case the only alternative is that JoeyB supports the opinion that those members who are trying to get watches back are "just moaning and should shut up and suck it up," which I find hard to believe.

If anyone wishes to respond to this post *please* start a new thread, PM me telling me where it is and I'll happily discuss it in there, lets keep this one on track.

I didn't misread anything. It looks as though you have misread what I said. 

You can paraphrase all you like, that's not a quote, and not what  L8terz said. 

I said, as a member of RWG, L8terz has every right to express his opinion on any thread on any subject, as we all do, without being attacked, cussed out, called names and/or threatened. I also said that those RWG members who have come to Mike/MD2020's defense have been attacked. 

So, after another member went into a vulgarity laced tirade, one that absolutely breaks the rules of this site, and a tirade that was completely out of line in several posts complete with false bravado, and came back and apologized for that rant, YOU called  L8terz  and "idiot".

Rather than chastise the attacker, rather than address the foul-mouthed rant, rather than condemn the cyber-testosterone muscle flexing, you instead said, and I quote - not paraphrase - "Arguing with an idiot is pointless". 

Now, if you think that name calling a fellow RWG member is defending another member who actually did the attacking and rule-breaking foul-mouthed tirade, then yes, we do have a strong disagreement. 

I also addressed another poster who had posted some fabricated lying B.S. in regards to "missing watches".

I say again, refuting the lie that was ignored 4 times by the poster who wrote it,  NO RWG member is missing a single watch with Mike/MD2020.  

You failed to address that lie as well, instead addressing me. 

I read your claims, then read your posts, and they don't match up. While you're not the only one, you did pursue it with me. And I will answer. I hope that clarifies what I said, even though what I said is still all there in black and white and clear when originally posted.

Gentlemen Nanuq has set up a multi PM system amongst members whom are still seeking communication in regard to their watches. If you have been missed as I see Scotty was ( sorry mate, but at the post now so not an issue) contact Nanuq to get access to multi PM system. This will enable all interested parties to communicate in an open manor much like a thread but is not for general viewing/posting. Naturally Mike is included on the access list so he can talk to the guys in regard. (I will text him to make sure he is aware)  :pimp:

PS Fraggle and other thoughtful members who have worked with me privately on this matter please feel free to PM me with any relevant info you would like to share, I will of course foreword to the group. :notworthy:

• Like 1