When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If You Could Meet...

TwoTone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Half the dutch members don't even want to meet in Amsterdam.....so what's the point for the international community? :animal_rooster:

Actually dutchy...............................we do meet, we only don`t want you around. :p:p

If only i could tell you the stories of the dutch meet and greets .............................

Well .. First time for me to be on any positive list.... I'm flabbergasted.... :D

Thanks TT... You for me as well,.. I have really enjoyed your moderation over

any before or since....

Also Ken, Admin 1 and Admin 2, ByTor, Ubi, Pugwash, The Zigmeister, ChickenManny, Jkerouac, Indyclimer, Offshore, Nanuq, Archibald, Robertk, Jonthebhoy, Crystalcranium, Cucumber_Jones, Cromodora, Finepics,

Jjajh, AMK000, Rongoms, Chronus, Dluddy, Dutchy, HighDef, DRVJA, Jetsons, Krustybrand, Estaban, Marrickvilleboy, Phoband, Pobiga, Relaxman, Ryyannon, Swdivad, Palpatine, PAMman, Rolexman,

of course all of our fine dealers.. and so many, many more., that it would look like the bottom

of our screen....

Last but not least... that woman that was seeking group sex.. where is she ?

Let's give her a forum... :wub:

My goodness, are you talking about the Bond film with Halle Barry? I remember she made some utterly dastardly comment when he met her on the beach, but I can't remember what it was... help me out here?

For your viewing pleasure...

158592-12958.jpg

One more... it is Miss Understood who has her knickers in a knot over ME, not the other way around.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww......... :yucky:

Interestingly enough..............have you met Glasgow's next Bond girl, Hairy Bella?

158592-12959.jpg

JTB

LOL. Half the dutch members don't even want to meet in Amsterdam.....so what's the point for the international community? :animal_rooster:

Bring the girl in your avatar and I think most people will be turning up :Jumpy:

A lot of people have posted that I'd want to meet... there are so many... the obvious ones listed and others like sssurfer and thomasng too :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Met a few ppl in the UK already: finepics, veni, feek, exper :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hey just bring kruzer, finepics, veni and sssurfer and we have a PAM convention :lol:

Edited by Chronus

By the way, just so that you guys know - I'm for hire for all parties. I'll just be a big blond dutch guy with a beer in my hand......always fun to show your friends, colleagues, and relatives.

After all......according to TT I am the "Dutchmeister". :D

Dutch courage :animal_rooster:

Going off to play football sooooooooooooooooooooon........! :victory:

Forgot to add archibald...

this list will get lengthy. I think I'll quit while I'm ahead and take the ubiquitous advice.... far too many to name indeed! :o

My goodness, are you talking about the Bond film with Halle Barry? I remember she made some utterly dastardly comment when he met her on the beach, but I can't remember what it was... help me out here?

No, not Halle Berry....wrong film, I even gave you the title :doh::whistling:

How about Memoirs of a Geisha? Crouching Tiger? Ring any bells? :rolleyes:

Oh sod it, here you go....

158698-12902.jpg

i'd like to meet the chicks in Eddie Lee's avatars and gioarmani's sigs

-

:)

Lots of people i'd want to meet, too long to list -

I have met some great ones already, Lucky, Istretch, osteopath aka newandimprovedosteopath

and i can't forget Callas - he hasn't made it over here to RWG.CC yet, but the guy took me on a tour of Lisbon while i was there for a day on a cruise - i can't say enough what a stand up guy he is - wow. I wish i could tell you what he does and about him - :) but i can't, but you would all be pretty impressed.

I mean the guy showed up at the ship with a bottle of port for me. -

Great Great Guy

I would love to meet some more - looks like the RWG south florid ameeting might happen again in january or so i have gotten some interest.

Unfortunatly for me, the international RWG meeting would be tuff to get to. I'm happy to help organize it in Orlando :) we could see mickey :)

but it would be better to go toa place with easier customs officials

How freaking great would a convention be. guest speakers -

we could hire former disgraced customs agents as consultants

if anyone is coming to Miami let me know :)

I'll try to narrow it to 5 but it's tough...

Eddie Lee cause he's my GUY!

MU to figure out who she / he / it is (No offense MU, you know I love you... :wub: )

Luckyyy and Blade to beat some ASS

Nanuq and Ubi to talk vintages with

The Zigmeister because he's the MOD GOD!

Edited by M5Man

and others like sssurfer and thomasng too :thumbsupsmileyanim:

First time I got a mention anywhere. :blink:

Thanks, Chronus!

:sss:

It's hard to resist paraphrasing Groucho Marx and saying something like 'I wouldn't want to meet anyone interested in meeting me' but the truth is that it's quite the opposite.

I'm honored by the mention given to my humble person by the several members who did, and I'd like to take the occasion to tell them that the interest (and pleasure) is entirely reciprocal :-)

Craaaaaaazy birdy tell me someone talking NANUQ BEST CRAZY SALE DRTRLWWWXXL over on RWG??? I come now to see, BIG FUN!!!! CRAAAAAAAZYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just in time for... NEW SALE NOW!! CRAZY SALE TODAY ONLY NANUQ'S BEST!!!

DRTRL WRIST WRAP WATCH!!! MADE TYVEK, WATERPROOF, NO WATER, NO SWEAT!!

TODAY ONLY SPECIAL SPECIAL PRICE, you pay HASBLO MONOPORY CASH, you get TWO FOR ONE!!!

NANUQ'S BEST!!!! CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!

BUY NOW! ORDER ONE, ORDER TEN... ALL COME FAST FAST FAST ON FAX!!! CRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAZZZZZYYY!!!!

emergency_watch.jpg

First time I got a mention anywhere. :blink:

Thanks, Chronus!

:sss:

My pleasure :group:

docblack, tonton - are you 2 going to the Liverpool v Arsenal cup game ? :g:

SPECIAL CUSTOMER RYYANNON!!! IT IS GOOD HEAR FROM SPECIAL CUSTOMER RYYANNON!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

ISO IS SPECIAL CUSTOMER, ISO ORDER MANY ***NANUQ BEST DRTRLWWW*** ISO MAYBE GOT HOTS for RYYANON???

HOWEVER HAPPY NEWS! :thumbsupsmileyanim: ISO HAVE NANUQ BEST CRAAZZZZY SALE DRTRLWWWXXL SEND TO RYYANNON HOUSE WITH SPECIAL ORDER PANTIES FROM MISS UNDERSTOOD THONG EMPORIUM :wub::wub::wub: so RYYANNON HAVE HAPPY HAPPY NIGHT!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

MAYBE CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY RYYANONNNN IS MAKE MU FEEL BETTER BETTER BETTER???

:Jumpy: