When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchmeister V3.0 Vintage Datewheels

ubiquitous

We are calcuating cost now to come up with price and setting up payment and shipment arrangements. :)

Excellent news, although it's looking like I'll need to get the order in at my new address...

Moving house from one country to another places such stresses on buying stuff off the internet.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Long in development, the most recent and final Watchmeister v3.0 datewheels have arrived, been inspected, tested and passed with flying colors. It has taken longer than we would have liked but to achieve the desired result we had to seek out very stringently spec'ed materials and the appropriate high-end production shops using the very latest and best equipment.

Our goal was to create a cost effective, permanent, highly accurate, and easily-installed way for serious collectors to bring their watches one step closer to perfection.

Vintage fans will immediately notice that these wheels exactly duplicate vintage printing technolgy--Since, when it comes to vintage watches, we're definitely purists no "flaws" were added, to be sure, none were taken away either.

Although we have completed our initial run we will begin producing for other members within the next week or two. We will not be looking for payment until we have received and inspected the full production run. In the meantime, here are some pics to whet your whistle:

210002-16946.jpg

210002-16947.jpg

210002-16948.jpg

210002-16949.jpg

All the best,

Watchmeisters

P.S. Stay tuned for future projects....Anyone got any Asia 7750 powered watches?

Ready to pull on 4.

The longer we wait, the more projects come up.

Ready to pull on 4.

The longer we wait, the more projects come up.

I've got blisters on me fingers!

The offer text is typed up, and as soon as the Paypal gets linked up we're ready to go...and as a special surprise for you true addicts, a limited # of Roulette DW's will be available on a special order (but same price) basis...

• 6 months later...