When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchmeister V3.0 Vintage Datewheels

ubiquitous

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very nice! will it fit the 1680 i got from u? if so, count me in! thanks randy!

It will fit any watch with a swiss 2836 movement. We know that many vintage watches are powered by miyota and other asian movements both because some folks want the slower beat and because of the number of intro- level vintages. If there is enough demand (say 30 people), it would be an easy graphics job to size the existing wheel to fit.

It will fit any watch with a swiss 2836 movement. We know that many vintage watches are powered by miyota and other asian movements both because some folks want the slower beat and because of the number of intro- level vintages. If there is enough demand (say 30 people), it would be an easy graphics job to size the existing wheel to fit.

I would definetley be interested in one! I just recieved my WM DRSD from Cheese, im guessing that it would be a direct fit?

Of course, Ubi did it! ;)

Well, really, the Watchmeisters did it :) This project is a collaboration amongst a few of us who are passionate about our hobby and watches.

As we all know, the date fonts have always been one of those small details that have gone long overlooked by the factories (and by this, I'm speaking in the general sense across the board). However, as we all know, this small detail is in fact a very LARGE detail when it comes to total accuracy as a whole. In some cases, it is perhaps the final 1% or 2% missing from having that 'perfect' watch. Our goal was to close that gap, and in this case, that detail missing is no more.

Personally speaking, this particular project has me very excited as the very incorrect date font that I've been looking at for so long on my MBW is now finally right! For the first time in months, I'm wearing my 1665, and I must say- It's so good that it may take over the role of daily wearer for a while, and the El Primero Daytona may see some box time :o

At any rate... There's more to come.

Thank you for the kind words!!

Best regards,

R

Randy,

Very impressed stuff your are pulling these days, I must say that this will the upgrade that all the members/owners of vintages Polex had been waiting for.

Please count me in for two at least. I think is time to get a MBW 1665 now :thumbsupsmileyanim::1a:

Regards