When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchmeister V3.0 Vintage Datewheels

ubiquitous

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when will they be ready?

I got "the call" yesterday....the redo (yes, guys, I double checked to make sure I sent them the right file this time) will go into their workflow this week. As I posted previously, we also used the lag time caused by my screw up to make a little change that will make them even easier to install, even though I think ubi's took him all of a minute to pop in his watch.

When they arrive @ ubi's house, he'll pull a few random samples, test them, and then we're good to go.

Over christmas we also finished the preliminary graphics files for wheels that will improve the fonts on a couple of models of watches that need improving... bad.

For now I'll let you guys guess what those are, since we refuse to release anything unless it's absolutely 100% spot on.

arch & ubi,

how are you going to offer these? are you going to go by responses to this thread or are you going to post in the Offers section? as i've communicate before, i need 2 but it appears from all the responses, there is high demand and you will blow through your first run of these. just thought i'd ask......:D

Guest RiverwindMDS
kruz- Of course I LOVE the avatar! Very fitting :lol:

haveblue- I think there will be an official offering once these are ready to go. Hopefully we'll have enough to go 'round :)

I'm waiting impatiently Randy... My 1665(do you know something about that? heehhehehe...) and 1680 are only waiting for them

interesting, do you have any picture to post?

Check some info I already posted HERE

The 15000 is originally from Repaustria and bought to my good friend Manuel. I have a pic of the new dial I've just bought:

178664-7820.jpg

And I'm waiting for a gen crown to make my watchmaker try to make the watch waterproof.