When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can the Diver be a dress watch? Show me!

markiemark

Well the title speaks for itself, but can the Diver be a dress watch? I wear every day a dress shirt, and I don't want it to look weird.

Usually I don't request pics from you boys, I use the search for that. But could you please post a wristie of your Diver (preferably on rubber) whilst wearing a dress shirt.

Thanks a bunch!

let it be said. The "diver" is not a dress watch. No way. It should be a "divers" watch, yet I have doubts as to who would seriously dive with the AP, Gen or otherwise. The Offshore as a watch is not considered a "dress watch" 

RO is a dress watch. I hear good things about the new 41mm watches.....

I cant think of a "dressy" offshore. Royal Oak is the line for dress....Like big? then I can only say Breitling or something that will not attrct to much attention!

Also despite the new v.4 or 5 i lose count the forged carbon is a steal that really does not raise questions because of it weight. 

I used to own a Gen Alinghi, look and feel perfect.

Accuracy is defined by the people that judge it, but the diver is a right move for a good looking close to Gen watch but suit and tie?

NEVER!

Hope your questions are answered and the next time i have a shirt or tie on I will upload a picture of the diver FC....

I used to think that wearing a tool watch with a suit made you the tool... But ive seen people wear all kind of dumb gen watches with suits that are worth more than my whole gen/rep collection combined... So who am I to judge?

Wear whatever you want, just let the cuff out so your sleeve won't bunch up, and throw it on leather to match your belt & shoes.