When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I have an addiction!

carliv

I seriously eat, sleep, breath, rwg and watches. My wife's going to send me to AA soon. Lol. Anyone else completely obsessed like me? Does it ever fade? All I care about is the next watch. It consumes every free minute I have. And it's so much damn fun!!

Hahaha!! My wife's actually on board as of now as she says "they're a lot worse things you could be in to". I've even got her sold on getting me a gen super avenger 2 next year. If I buy the kids some sweet reps for Xmas this year what's the chance they just let me have them?

It's pretty addictive. Sometimes it wanes for a while, you might get involved in other hobbies, kids sports, etc, but it's sort of like a cancer, it's always lurking right below the surface and one day when you least expect it WAM!!! :evil2: It's back in full force consuming you and your every moment.  Mine is seasonal, like allergies, it lessens in the summer, because I spend a huge amount of time outdoors and stay pretty busy, between work and keeping up the "plantation" as my wife calls it, but come late fall and winter, less to do outside, days are shorter and it's back with a vengeance.  :surrender:

• Like 1

Its not all hopeless though. You might find one watch, for me its my ceramic pam with distressed leather strap, that you JUST CAN'T GET OFF!

It makes all other reps just look, bleh. It won't last forever mind you. But it might give your bank account a bit of a break!