When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Christmas Raffle!

Mike on a bike

OK guys I have been going through stock lining up pieces from members but gonna be hard to top our last one but I will try! :partytime: This Raffle will be open to supporting members VIP, Plats ,Diamonds only. Why you ask, well as much as we love the place we don't run on love and although a lot off you guys support RWG through my raffles a VIP at only three USDs a month by all of us is what would get the job done. :inverted: So you guys new here looking for your first REP or old time modders sitting at your work bench pondering your next build this is the place that supplies the trusted dealers, parts and know how to do these things, just three bucks a month..................... come on. :pimp:

Well now how about a little preview first off KB from Bergies will be sending you something for the wife ! (this is great bonus as it will keep the boss of your tail as you keep buying watches!)

KVtroyV.jpg

Definitely not my color :partytime:  but the wife would love it for you single guys this gift will get you some for sure!

Next a little teaser, this piece has visited the masters, JMB for some engraving and Ziggy for vintage lume w/ a Myiota  movement.

post-44391-0-43870500-1387027475_thumb.j

post-44391-0-74593500-1387027492_thumb.j

Gotta love the folded bracelet.

In addition I have dug up Tag, Omega's, and couple of nice Gens for the event.

So PM me I will give you the info to get your VIP to get in!  :clap2:  The clock is ticking......................... :yeah:

I agree with Mike, there is very little monetary support from the masses of folks who visit here. Accolades  and hats off to all of the wonderful members who have supported the site through VIP, Platinum and Diamond upgrades, as well as all of those generous folks who donate money and goods to help the cause. However the vast majority of people who sign up for membership here never upgrade to VIP which is a measly 3 bucks per month !! Folks come on the forum, ask questions, pick the experts brains, make a few posts and then buy a watch. Just think guys what the guys here save you on your first purchase, directing you to a TD rather than you sending your money off to some scam site, would pay for several years of VIP membership.

Mike and I have discussed this on several occasions, and I sort of likened this to the position most newspapers and magazines were in a few years ago. I'll give you one example. For quite a long time, the NY Times web content was free. However, about a year or two back, realizing that the website was a costly addition to the print edition of the newspaper, they decided to charge for access. Now, you get 10 free articles per month, after that you have to subscribe to the digital edition. Our site is a bargain, only 3.00USD per month, the digital edition of the NY times for phone or tablet is 15.95 USD per month, more if you want to use it on multiple devices. So what I'm trying to say is this site is free for everyone, but there may come a time when every site you visit, including this one, unless it's a storefront, will be compelled to charge for access. It's a simple matter of economics, it cost money to operate a website and unless the members themselves contribute, it's only a matter of time before the site can no longer be maintained. So my plea to everyone is simple. If you are not already a paying member please take the time and upgrade to VIP. VIP membership is less than the price of one cup of Starbucks Grande Latte per month!!

Couldn't agree more guys, there is such a vast knowledge base here that 3$ a month to help the forum stay afloat is bloody good value  :inverted:

Can't wait for the raffle Mike, I've not been hiding the last couple months honest, just had lots of 'life stuff' getting in the way of my fav hobby  :partytime:  normal service will resume shortly!

• Like 1

Less than the price of a single Starbucks coffee and it will ensure that all the knowledge and info here stays put. Can't beat that.

Even Wiki is now looking for support. An interesting stat from their support request header "If everyone reading this right now gave $3, our fundraiser would be over in an hour"

Mike

Put me down for three when you announce it and to coin the Mike phrase for the support of the Forum:

'JUST DO IT'' $3 a month is very, very loose change for everyone surely, in my first year here I have learned so much and made some great pals let alone won no less than 2 raffles :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Regards

AJ

Another teaser!JG9100-21_0_medium.pngspecs brand new!

• Case Size - mm

45 mm

• Case Thickness - mm

12.5 mm

• Case Material

Stainless steel

• Case-Bezel Color

Silver

• Dial Color

Black

• Watch Lens

Domed Sapphire Crystal

• Movement

Swiss RONDA Movement

• Complication

Three Hand

• Band Type

Stainless Steel - Silver

• Watch Case Back

Screw down

• Water Resistance

100 meters

jg-132_large.jpg?v=1330218026

Nice red signed crown on this one, Fraggle liked the JG he won they make a very nice watch for the money. :pimp:

"I've just received the Jorg Gray watch from you, thanks mate! It's actually a nice watch isn't it? Decent size, decent weight and feel to it and the dial looks a lot better in the flesh then it does in photos. Happy with it :)"

• Like 1