When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Well I'll Be Damned!

swdivad

I don't know about you guys, but I've always had a really bad taste in my mouth when it comes to Invicta.... I just never liked their watches (much), but always have disliked them as a company... :thumbdown:

I don't know if the quality is great or so so, but *to me* this watch is a thing of beauty, and very original in design and use of materials. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Here is the Invicta Sapphire Ghost 2701:

162047-12028.jpg

Here's the schpiel:

Invicta Article

What do you guys think? :whistling:

I had this one for a while. IMO, it looks very cool in person but I thought the case felt cheap, the lugs are only held on with a screw and just never felt right. Also, you can’t wind it at all. The crown is perfectly smooth, so unless you have the rubber gloves on you have to wear it all the time.

I had this one for a while. IMO, it looks very cool in person but I thought the case felt cheap, the lugs are only held on with a screw and just never felt right. Also, you can’t wind it at all. The crown is perfectly smooth, so unless you have the rubber gloves on you have to wear it all the time.

Well just as I thought, Invicta couldn't come through with a quality product... To me, it looks really good and it uses a real sapphire insert to hold the movement... Pretty innovative :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Too bad the [censored]tards just can't get it right and they come out with another el-cheapo piece of kaka.

I'lll go back in my hole now, slap myself a few times, and let my instincts drive me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I don't know about you guys, but I've always had a really bad taste in my mouth when it comes to Invicta.... I just never liked their watches (much), but always have disliked them as a company... :thumbdown:

I don't know if the quality is great or so so, but *to me* this watch is a thing of beauty, and very original in design and use of materials. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Here is the Invicta Sapphire Ghost 2701:

162200-12012.jpg

Here's the schpiel:

Invicta Article

What do you guys think? :whistling:

wow.. to each their own i guess... not my cup of tea though

You know, I am not sure it works 100% and I honestly do not know if I like it more than I dislike it, but I give them BIG credit for some unique thinking.

If this had a little better fit and finish (and a different name on it) I think a lot of people would flip for it. It's nice to see them do ing something other than just ripping off classic (or trendy) designs. For that alone I give it a thumbs up.