When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SevenFriday rep released on PT

maevit4996

The rep is done fairly well, and the print inaccuracy is a classic error of a lot of rep watches. 

But movement wise, yes the gen and rep uses exactly the same movement. 

Perhaps what you need is a dial replacement and you have a good "franken" :D

The rep cost about 25% of the gen if I am not mistaken? that is a relatively high percentage but heck, this one has the same movement as the gen. May make it worth the while.

I have been considering this since I saw it yesterday, I personally like the look, although I agree that the gen is overpriced and that there are better reps at the price point. I am waiting to see if other color configurations  are being released. I personally love this oneP3-wrist.jpg

Intime seems to have another variant of this, with the black strap. 

I have studied the rep and compared it against pictures of the gen, and I would have to say that this is very close.

On Intime's site, you can see that the "SEVEN" and "FRIDAY" fonts are pretty accurate vs the gen. 

Can someone tell me why you need to rep a watch that sells for 1000-1300 please? I mean if you can afford the 310 buxx im sure u can save up and pay 1000 for a gen one.

Because in Italy that (gen price) is half of a monthly salary that here is considered quite above the average ones, for example.

And I'm not speaking about chain assembly workers... They get like 1500US$ monthly ones...

Edit: forgetting to add: with the highest tax rates in the fuc_in' whole world! (Statistic from 2 days ago)

Edited by GenTLe

Can someone tell me why you need to rep a watch that sells for 1000-1300 please? I mean if you can afford the 310 buxx im sure u can save up and pay 1000 for a gen one.

Because the gen isn't worth 1000$. It has a Miyota 82s7, c'mon. I just bought a gen watch with a 9015 for 300$.

Because in Italy that (gen price) is half of a monthly salary that here is considered quite above the average ones, for example.

And I'm not speaking about chain assembly workers... They get like 1500US$ monthly ones...

Edit: forgetting to add: with the highest tax rates in the fuc_in' whole world! (Statistic from 2 days ago)

Holy [censored]. How much is a Rolex there?

Because the gen isn't worth 1000$. It has a Miyota 82s7, c'mon. I just bought a gen watch with a 9015 for 300$.

So then why buy it at all?