When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TRIANGLE SHIPPING NOW OFFERED TO THE EU/ASIA FROM THE UK

denimhead

Good Morning Gentlemen,

As a long term trusted UK based member of the forum, i am now being frequently asked from other forum members to help with shipping watches, Gen and Rep to the EU and Asia, mainly from The States and Canada.

In terms of shipping from here in the UK to anywhere else in the EU, the issue of customs is negligible however Italy can still be a little problematic ;)

All packages are shipped using Parcelforce International, using their fully tracked service. With regards to Insurance i can go up to £500.00 at an additional cost. Please note that the cost of shipping is also based on weight, so if your shipping a heavier package then it will cost more.

With regards to loss, sadly on occasion things do go missing, I am of course happy to put in a claim with Parcelforce on your behalf.

Compensation is based on proof of value. I normally use a copy of a Paypal Invoice for this. Please feel free to contact me to discuss any of your shipping requirements.

Cheers DH

Thank you for offering this mate! 

After a few transactions with Mike on a Bike (USA) and me (The Netherlands) we also used triangle shipping via UK. Worked perfectly so I think this is a great thing you offer to us which I thank you for! 

Really Nice thing to do mate i could have used that in the past

Great service for the forum :)

Gentle not sure why but They just for better things to do Then to catch us because we buy a fake watch customs all over the World are busy

My cousin works in shipping he Said alot of legit companies use uk as a point to get stuff Into EU to get some EU papers and such its not ilegal or legal kind of a gray zone so my bet to busy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...