When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My upcoming tattoo

Ezio

This is great! The only advice I can give is - Go big or Go home ;) the artist will tell you the same thing. You'll have to show us pics when it's done. Unless it's on your junk, if it's on your junk I'll just take your word for it.

Hey guys thanks for the Nice words this is just a sketch so nothing is firm

The guy who made this is one of the best there is he is a good friend of mine and won rewards for he's work Ami from Miami ink have been with him to learn so im covered

About it when im 60 Well Got some tattoos my kids name im not the guy just to have something done accept if it means something Big to me but my military career is 20 years now need something to Always remember it by

As far as size its gonna be my whole left shoulder

There is already some changes logo on helmet is gonna be my regiment logo my old wingmans date of birth and death is gonna be on the dog tag like all my tattoos its Got to be custom dont wanna have something Else have since this has been drawed the picture you see is because its hard to get idea to make to remember it by it wouldnt be good with my own Face in there haha

About age again Well im never planning on to have alot of tattoos this will probaly be my last Got

My kids name

And on my back some writing there means something to me and this on my shoulder

About my future no work gonna retire and live of all my millions haha Well not exactly im leaving since my dad have become sick (cancer ) and we Got word he Got a year max to live so some one needs to take over the company so i am Got a Masters degree in management and leadership so im gonna go be a normal 9 to 5 guy gonna be weird

Been in 3 wars and the military have been my whole life as a foot soldier and a pilot grew up in a wealthy family but Always had to Much energy to be in the company but im old now so time has come

Look out in general topics ik gonna post some pictures through my career and the years gone by

Like today the wristie in my f 16 cockpit view ;)

I'm not that much of a tattoo fan but I really love the fact there is a story behind a tattoo. The sketch looks awesome, I really do love it! 

however, you could wear your pocket squares proudly and drive that swanky new car of yours bro :D

As someone with 80+ hours of tatto's, that would make a killer tattoo.  I can only hope your guy is good, especially with monochromatic shading, and that you are not to dark skinned so it pops.

Depending how big you go, that is at least 6 sessions of ~3 hours each. (done right)  Again, not sure your situation, but at the shop I go to that would run you $2,700 + tip(s).