When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wristshots 20.11.2014

asciwhite

I bet! The cool thing about yours is that you can frame your shot in the viewfinder large box and then use the box within box to get that closeup preview for fine focusing.. I freaking wish my camera had that because as great as the zoom focus preview is on mine, it takes up the entire viewfinder, so I can't frame my shot while focusing... I have to release the shutter to go back to normal view and usually have to reframe at that point :( and it changes the focus ever so slightly. You can just snap while previewing/focusing because you can frame your shot and focus at the same time. Super jealous actually

Just received this today, and pictures do not do its beauty justice.

Was wondering if anyone could direct me to a post or point out the main give-aways of that it's a replica.

Wearing it over the top of your cost sleeve is the biggest give away. The rest of the tells are subtle comparatively speaking.

Wearing it over the top of your cost sleeve is the biggest give away. The rest of the tells are subtle comparatively speaking.

Actually if you take a closer look you'll see that I'm not wearing it over my coat. 

Thanks for your input, though.