When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally complete....

dbane883

Putting down the tools now.

I've held off getting a gen bracelet for my 5513 for quite some time and have lived with various leather and semi-franken bracelets using gen endlinks and 93150 clasp in combination with some aftermarket links. My goal first and foremost was comfort over period "correctness". If it's not comfortable to wear than what's the point right?

Finally broke down a purchased a gen 7206 rivet bracelet with 67 stamp to match the case. While I had my doubts, I find it extremely comfortable and complements the lines of the sleek case. While at times it does feel a bit tuna can-ish, I really like the slim links.

3ee45440060c1610bd030ab76048b47b.jpg

12ad87ac62ae5d776188fb766b32124b.jpg

91ef6c8f9dbc9e09c7341aa84cb1a132.jpg

bfeee62774789f92a37954c4775fc0a1.jpg

0c9902319cef5470d996a0e1aabe89cd.jpg

I still need to remove one link. Any advice from those that have performed this surgery would be appreciated. Thanks

• Like 3

Beautiful!  I need to do that too.

Removing a link is easy, though scary.  Just open the middle leaf of the link you want to remove,slide the bar out, open the middle leaf of the next link and slip it over the revealed bar.  Press the middle leaf closed and Bob's your uncle.

Sounds easy, huh. 

This comming from the guy that works on watches with hammers, chainsaws and Land Rover tires....

Beautiful! I need to do that too.

Removing a link is easy, though scary. Just open the middle leaf of the link you want to remove,slide the bar out, open the middle leaf of the next link and slip it over the revealed bar. Press the middle leaf closed and Bob's your uncle.

Sounds easy, huh.