When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI forum - I'm banned?

Snoobert

After what Legend wrote (and he's 2 years younger than me) I was feeling sick. Don't know if he was joking or not, just made me feel like a poor bast_rd, with a good but underpaid work and struggling to find the money finish his house...

Ah, and by the way, here in Italy we eat rabbits too (and horses, deers, frogs, snails, cheese with live worms -search for casu marzu-, cheese with mold -lovely gorgonzola!-, ... ;) )

I know how you feel, I retired from the military and started another job, I'm almost 50 and have no thoughts of retiring in the near or distant future. I'm underpaid but who gives a [censored], I like what do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

He is not gone, he is over on another thread giving advice on rep dealers.

I wonder if his "Go To " guys read what he put in the shoutbox the other day, regarding C.C. payment.(if they did they might not be that happy to deal with him again)

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/174779-is-trusty-time-reliable/#entry1388041

@  kingfrog

:

(07 January 2015 - 07:33 PM) I Would Not Worry About Credit Card Security, If You Have An Issue They Will Come To Your Rescue And Freeze The Seller Account. Cc Are The Most Secure. I Sue Them Even With Paypal As A Second Layer Of Protection.

@  oleh

:

(07 January 2015 - 11:54 AM) Tried Buying A Watch Off Torobravos, But The Creditcard Form Doesn't Look Secure. :\

Hmmm, Mr Kingfrog, was any of that really necessary? To shout out that we're all fakes with fake lives to go with our fake watches and fake jewellery?!

Ok I admit it, I'm fake, I'm not even an actual person, my name Olenkaa, I wear fake fur, false nails. I move from time to time, looking for the kinder older gent, or even young ones if they have the roll to afford me and extravagant fake tastes! I'm a big fan of fake watches, they so shiny and ohh so pretty, especially the diamond ones, oh I love chasing the shine of the super duper expensive CZ's! There's nothing else like it!

Now I wish I wasn't now that I've heard your comments, I feel just awful!

Oh, yeah missed a bit out. I'm a Persian cat..... We love a nice shiny thing!

Guest kingfrog

Hmmm, Mr Kingfrog, was any of that really necessary? To shout out that we're all fakes with fake lives to go with our fake watches and fake jewellery?!

Ok I admit it, I'm fake, I'm not even an actual person, my name Olenkaa, I wear fake fur, false nails. I move from time to time, looking for the kinder older gent, or even young ones if they have the roll to afford me and extravagant fake tastes! I'm a big fan of fake watches, they so shiny and ohh so pretty, especially the diamond ones, oh I love chasing the shine of the super duper expensive CZ's! There's nothing else like it!

Now I wish I wasn't now that I've heard your comments, I feel just awful!

Oh, yeah missed a bit out. I'm a Persian cat..... We love a nice shiny thing!

You must be awful proud to be spending money every month to be called a "Diamond Member" Betcha that gets a lot of respect around WUS....Diamond m=Member of a counterfeit watch site. WOW Mom and Dad must be very proud of ya. What did you get?...A nice decal to put in the back window claiming to the world you are a Diamond Member of a counterfeit watch forum....

I am guessing you wear fake Ink as well and ride a Honda Cub. You are a watch Outlaw....a 1%er in the counterfeit watch world....

Edited by kingfrog

I'm extremely proud to be a diamond member here!! This forum helped me regain my contact with the outside world and have supported me through very unpleasant times!

Now run along and speak to all the special people on wus and tell them how amazing they are for having 'real' watches! I'm sure they'll see through you, just like the gents on here have!

Oh and NEVER mention my parents ever!

You're not even worth quoting, so I won't. For the life of me I cannot understand why you would spend your time writing total drivel here on our forum. It's obvious that you're here for only one purpose and that's to agitate members into flaming you for one reason or another, which in my opinion is completely asinine.when are you going to get it that these forums are much more than talking about timepieces, they are here to bond with other members and have a good time chatting about what we like. It doesn't matter if they are watches, stamps, cars, there's always one who wants to fxck it up for the rest of us, and in this case that fxck-up is you. So, again I ask why are you wasting your time here go "test Drive" your replicas and then go buy your genuine watch, tout your wealth and feel proud of yourself because I'm sure that your mother must be very proud to have the a$$hole that she does for her son. Now without further ado go fxck yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually avoid these threads as it just seems to be a waste of time to get involved.  This guy is not nearly as entertaining as the conspiracy theory guy.  But I am getting a little sick of being insulted by him as I consider myself an active member here and when he insults the forum and my friends in it, he is insulting me.  

Kingfrog you are entitled to your opinion, but what I cannot understand is why you keep coming back here.  Can you answer a simple question, why do you keep engaging in our forum?   

• Like 1

Oh by the way I think I'll post your first quote here when you first arrived, you truly are a piece of $hit, what a fake persona you project, much faker than any replica on this forum could ever be.

"New to watches,,,,,,well good watches. I have started a replica collection but m in the market for a GEN Brietling because Rolexs are considered replicas far more. If I am going to drop $5000+ I want a nice watch to hand down to my nephew that won;t be considered a replica and some nice replicas to enjoy as well. I spied a Project X replica Rolex (only 25 Gens made) I want. So its nice to have a site where BOTH gens and REPs can be discussed. Hopefully I will learn more about both"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a good contradictory quote(in regards to his apparent philosophy concerning reps) from his first post in "I am a watch collector"

kingfrog said;

"I decided I don't need  to spend any more money on high dollar Gens and only on very specific Reps that are well under the radar and particularly unusual."

This from a guy that says he will not wear a rep, except to try out for the gen.

It sounds to me like he will be buying a few "unusual and under the radar" reps that he will wear as gens.( without the fear he obviously had about being called out with his "Rolex" rep)

HE is a "fake" and it is not rep watches that make him this way.

Beachcomber and Flyr, those were good posts.  As hoped, he has hoist himself on his own petard.  Thanks for the terminology, Miss Naughty.  :kissing:

I wanted to leave Kermie active here for awhile so he could expose the fraud that he is, and it happened ... as expected.  But enough is enough, it's one thing to insult us as a group of horrible fake fakey fakers, but when he selects members for personal attacks then he's crossed a line. 

He'll never take the initiative to find out why we have a Diamond Members area,

he'll never look at our history and see how we rally around our members that fall on hard times,

he'll never recognize that beauty is only skin deep,

and he'll remain obsessed with superficial appearances, ignoring the underlying content.

Oddly, he is immersed the very thing of which he accuses our good members, appearance over substance.  And he will never take the time to recognize that such substance exists here.

And so... it's time for a ban.  For now, I've set him so he requires Moderator approval before every new post.  So he can watch and fume, but he's not as yet banned.

Now let's have some fun with it, eh?  I PM'd the boss already, but I'm thinking a quick raffle might be fun.  MOAB, are you up for it?  :partytime:

How about a Ban-The-Kermie raffle?  The winner gets Admin privilege just long enough to do the deed while we watch and hoist our glasses of good cheer.

Your thoughts lads?  :gathering:

• Like 3