When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI forum - I'm banned?

Snoobert

How about a Ban-The-Kermie raffle?  The winner gets Admin privilege just long enough to do the deed while we watch and hoist our glasses of good cheer.

Your thoughts lads?  :gathering:

I'm up for that, banning the pr**k would be great :partytime:  

It's funny isn't it that every so often we have one of these dicks come up and start abusing the membership, wonder if the Gen forums have em too :bangin:  what about the stamp collecting forums  :g:  or knitting .......... ;)  

Let's all PM Mike on a Bike mercilessly until he comes aboard to see what we're clamoring about.  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike? Mike?  Mike?  Mike?  Mike?   Are you there????????

• Like 1

When I mentioned that I have a PhD in physics, that guy kept demanding that I provide my "PhD number". What a weirdo.

Sneed teaches stuff that I can't even pronounce, much less understand. :huh:

Hey, count me in for this Troll hammer raffle!!

I hate to be an "I told you so" :nono:

Wait a minute,no I don't. :whistling:

This is a far better forum than "Kermie" deserves to participate in.

Plain and simple,you guys demonsrated too much class and restraint when dealing with him.

I may be a bit rough around the edges, but he was rotten to the core and deserved being sumerily dealt with.

I also believe the group IQ dropped while he was online,though perhaps member " sneed12's" participation on the forum mitigated the drop. :g:

I like the raffle idea!

Beachcomber and Flyr, those were good posts.  As hoped, he has hoist himself on his own petard.  Thanks for the terminology, Miss Naughty.  :kissing:

I wanted to leave Kermie active here for awhile so he could expose the fraud that he is, and it happened ... as expected.  But enough is enough, it's one thing to insult us as a group of horrible fake fakey fakers, but when he selects members for personal attacks then he's crossed a line. 

He'll never take the initiative to find out why we have a Diamond Members area,

he'll never look at our history and see how we rally around our members that fall on hard times,

he'll never recognize that beauty is only skin deep,

and he'll remain obsessed with superficial appearances, ignoring the underlying content.

Oddly, he is immersed the very thing of which he accuses our good members, appearance over substance.  And he will never take the time to recognize that such substance exists here.

And so... it's time for a ban.  For now, I've set him so he requires Moderator approval before every new post.  So he can watch and fume, but he's not as yet banned.

Now let's have some fun with it, eh?  I PM'd the boss already, but I'm thinking a quick raffle might be fun.  MOAB, are you up for it?  :partytime:

How about a Ban-The-Kermie raffle?  The winner gets Admin privilege just long enough to do the deed while we watch and hoist our glasses of good cheer.

Your thoughts lads?  :gathering:

I needed this raffle yesterday. I'm in Big B. :)

You must be awful proud to be spending money every month to be called a "Diamond Member" Betcha that gets a lot of respect around WUS....Diamond m=Member of a counterfeit watch site. WOW Mom and Dad must be very proud of ya. What did you get?...A nice decal to put in the back window claiming to the world you are a Diamond Member of a counterfeit watch forum....

I am guessing you wear fake Ink as well and ride a Honda Cub. You are a watch Outlaw....a 1%er in the counterfeit watch world....

when it comes to abject and hopeless stupidity, I think that you are in a class of your own. 

My friend Nikki6 has accomplished more in real life than you could ever dream of. Like I said, don't go spouting mindless nonsense if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. It is pathetic that at age 54, you still do not get it. This is the last time that I am telling you: We have members here that are a lot more wealthy than you, and live in houses that could house your little cottage within, along with the garage and the boat, and still have enough space to leave the original furnishings unaffected. So just because you suddenly become "enlightened" upon waking one day, and find replica watches disgusting, it does not give you a right to go on a self-righteous crusade here. The only reason you are here, is because you are banned everywhere else, and on the gen forums, you have zero significance. A lot of us own gens that would make you want to pull that silk blouse sleeve over your submariner, had you any sense of shame. But for a guy collecting lighter watches, and claiming that there is more honor doing so, I doubt that you will ever get it.

A replica watch is a fully working watch, and in a lot of cases, possess more superior build than homage watches, brands aside. You must be having the IQ of a retarded amoeba whose retardation suffered even more after trying to drift directly into the maw of the great white shark- when the maw is shut closed. And your EQ is even worse. The least your mom could have done was to teach you some manners. You are the guy who walks into the party with dog turd on your boots and rudely demanding that you be served, while leaving your filthy tracks all over, and while loudly proclaiming that "the other parties" you've attended are so much better. After a while, its inevitable that you become the dog turd, and be treated accordingly.

We may be poor according to your delusional standards (assuming that you have the wealth of the Sultan of Brunei, Warren Buffet and Bill Gates combined), and we may not be able to "afford the gens" as you proclaimed (hey shame on us guys! I think I have seen more gen than reps lately on this forum!) but just like you would not tolerate a rude stranger going into your house and taking a crap on your $49 faux fur carpet, we likewise would not tolerate a piece of crap stumbling into our midst, waving banners decrying our hobby (Yes, its a hobby you stupid ass. Like model airplanes, collecting movie replicas, collecting replica guns, and in your case, displaying shameless ignorance). Its a hobby and I am proud of it and the guys I mingle with. It is surely more meaningful than you going around making enemies everywhere. Scratch that: its more like you are a pest. Cockroaches are not foes. They are to be stomped on and forgotten when they get in the way. You, sir, are that cockroach. You are probably the type of guy who will, one day, sit in yellowed continence pants in front of the computer in your twilight years, alone, with empty potato chip packets and empty beer cans, still furiously trying your best to explain why fake watches are for fake people. You would pause now and then to wipe the drool from your lips, and brush your tangled mane of grey hair from your face. Forget about whatever garage collection then. The only wheels you would need is a wheelchair, preferably with pictorial instructions instead of words, so that you could understand it.

You want to talk about Nikki6's mom and dad? Well seriously your parents should have used birth control. You are like that boil on the butt which needs to be lanced. Not qualified to be an enemy of anyone here. If I have a 3 year old little girl, well she would find you a serious threat, but unlike what you think, we are mostly men, who unlike you, understand how to interact and mingle meaningfully, who understand respect, who understand how to share and learn. Look at you, standing draped in your piss-poor attitude, and a head so swollen that you must have turned sideways just to enter the RWG doorway.

Why are you here? Since you would not answer, I would do so for you: Because there is no place else. You are a lonely, deluded, miserable, and yes, not very wealthy piece of trash whose chief problem is that you are stupid beyond redemption and more stubborn than the last gal that tried to sell me her very delectable wares.

The brightest you could become, is if you douse yourself with kerosene (while muttering insanely about how fake watches are for fake people), and light yourself with that $3 lighter watch you bought. Put the watch to good use. Ah yes, then nobody could argue that Kingfrog will the brightest person around, for about 10min,

So leave my friends alone. Or better still, leave the world, alone.        

when it comes to abject and hopeless stupidity, I think that you are in a class of your own.

My friend Nikki6 has accomplished more in real life than you could ever dream of. Like I said, don't go spouting mindless nonsense if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. It is pathetic that at age 54, you still do not get it. This is the last time that I am telling you: We have members here that are a lot more wealthy than you, and live in houses that could house your little cottage within, along with the garage and the boat, and still have enough space to leave the original furnishings unaffected. So just because you suddenly become "enlightened" upon waking one day, and find replica watches disgusting, it does not give you a right to go on a self-righteous crusade here. The only reason you are here, is because you are banned everywhere else, and on the gen forums, you have zero significance. A lot of us own gens that would make you want to pull that silk blouse sleeve over your submariner, had you any sense of shame. But for a guy collecting lighter watches, and claiming that there is more honor doing so, I doubt that you will ever get it.

A replica watch is a fully working watch, and in a lot of cases, possess more superior build than homage watches, brands aside. You must be having the IQ of a retarded amoeba whose retardation suffered even more after trying to drift directly into the maw of the great white shark- when the maw is shut closed. And your EQ is even worse. The least your mom could have done was to teach you some manners. You are the guy who walks into the party with dog turd on your boots and rudely demanding that you be served, while leaving your filthy tracks all over, and while loudly proclaiming that "the other parties" you've attended are so much better. After a while, its inevitable that you become the dog turd, and be treated accordingly.

We may be poor according to your delusional standards (assuming that you have the wealth of the Sultan of Brunei, Warren Buffet and Bill Gates combined), and we may not be able to "afford the gens" as you proclaimed (hey shame on us guys! I think I have seen more gen than reps lately on this forum!) but just like you would not tolerate a rude stranger going into your house and taking a crap on your $49 faux fur carpet, we likewise would not tolerate a piece of crap stumbling into our midst, waving banners decrying our hobby (Yes, its a hobby you stupid ass. Like model airplanes, collecting movie replicas, collecting replica guns, and in your case, displaying shameless ignorance). Its a hobby and I am proud of it and the guys I mingle with. It is surely more meaningful than you going around making enemies everywhere. Scratch that: its more like you are a pest. Cockroaches are not foes. They are to be stomped on and forgotten when they get in the way. You, sir, are that cockroach. You are probably the type of guy who will, one day, sit in yellowed continence pants in front of the computer in your twilight years, alone, with empty potato chip packets and empty beer cans, still furiously trying your best to explain why fake watches are for fake people. You would pause now and then to wipe the drool from your lips, and brush your tangled mane of grey hair from your face. Forget about whatever garage collection then. The only wheels you would need is a wheelchair, preferably with pictorial instructions instead of words, so that you could understand it.

You want to talk about Nikki6's mom and dad? Well seriously your parents should have used birth control. You are like that boil on the butt which needs to be lanced. Not qualified to be an enemy of anyone here. If I have a 3 year old little girl, well she would find you a serious threat, but unlike what you think, we are mostly men, who unlike you, understand how to interact and mingle meaningfully, who understand respect, who understand how to share and learn. Look at you, standing draped in your [censored]-poor attitude, and a head so swollen that you must have turned sideways just to enter the RWG doorway.

Why are you here? Since you would not answer, I would do so for you: Because there is no place else. You are a lonely, deluded, miserable, and yes, not very wealthy piece of trash whose chief problem is that you are stupid beyond redemption and more stubborn than the last gal that tried to sell me her very delectable wares.

The brightest you could become, is if you douse yourself with kerosene (while muttering insanely about how fake watches are for fake people), and light yourself with that $3 lighter watch you bought. Put the watch to good use. Ah yes, then nobody could argue that Kingfrog will the brightest person around, for about 10min,

So leave my friends alone. Or better still, leave the world, alone.

Fuuuc k me you Got a Way with words bro

Lets all Laugh to The bank and forget this [censored]

Bringing up parents what are you 5 ??

I Like all The great guys here know nikki Got alot more going for him Then you

He Got my respect and Would defend him anytime over a idiot Like you

Now [censored] off i seen pollen numbers be more smart then you

• Like 2

The Raffle Meister is in da house!  :tu:

The Boss and I have tossed a few ideas back and forth, now all we need is a raffle winner.

SIC 'EM, MoaB!  :clap2:  Release the hounds!