When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problem with Josh (PC)

Stepan

Sepan Ceejay is quite right, Josh is certainly one of our TD's unless of course you happen to have used one of his clone sites that seem to spring up from time to time  ;)  doesn't seem to be the case here though, have you contacted Mike again since you last spoke to Josh?

Guys, 

Lets set the record straight. 

http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/73-joshua/

Josh of perfect clones (www.pf-818.com) was a trusted dealer here at RWG the last I checked. He does not seem to be active in updating his website, to be fair, but his section has not been removed either. 

However, there are several "perfect clones" sites that are NOT trusted dealers at all.

So  please guys, choose the correct "Josh" to deal with. 

OK it seems that the package was signed for by Stepan's wife, not knowing the ropes she took a damaged empty package. It is noted on Stepan's paper work but it's a rep how does he go after it. Now Josh's position is signed for WTF it was empty do not accept, now he can not get money from post and technically it was signed for so he is off the hook. Now you can say doesn't matter same as customs getting and in my judgement you have grounds but the dealers have huge volume so they will replace seized or lost not signed for watches but if you sign for an item that is not there well they see it different.

Not a biggie Legend.

Signed for or not, the post office included documents that the package was already empty when it arrived in the ukraine.

Yes it was per docs and if not accepted we would be fine money refunded or new watch sent. Like I said never accept under these conditions and I'm sure Stepan would not have so a tough call for the dealer but policy is if you take it , it's yours.................

Yes, my wife signed the document knowing package is empty. This document actually says that package arrived in Ukraine damaged and empty. So our postal worker don't tried to trick her. 

Also Josh complaining that he can't return money from China EMS because my wife signed something. But he declared 25USD as price of "Toy watch" in postal documents so as I understand EMS can't return more than 25USD to him. I even offered to pay him this 25USD in return for a new watch. This proposition was simply ignored.

I don't expect to receive my watch (from the very beginning of our conversation with Josh I saw that he don't want to solve this situation) I just want make this situation public so other members can judge if they want to deal with him.