When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Info about bomber22 read if you waiting for reply

Ezio

Hey all Got some sad news

Bomber22 have passed away after a surgery

As some of you know i learned bomber to know really Well meet with him several times since he joined and he helped me with several projects watch related and not

As i Wanted to come visit him to hear about how he's surgery went i Got he's Wife on The Phone instead and she told me that he had passed away from he's surgery

Bomber was sick with cancer and battled it to The end he wasnt very active here as he Wanted since he's sickness took alot of he's energy

But if anybody was In contact with him i just Wanted to let everyone know dont expect a answer if Any has Any deals with him or Anything let me know and i Will do my Best to clear it out and Worked out

May he rest In peace

Thank you for informing us S.

I remember Max..

we were in conversation about some 1675 project, and it did not come to fruition for one reason or another.

Rest in peace and condolences to his family.

Update there are some guys who are waiting for some cases and i Will do my Best to get Them to you all

If i cant source Them for you guys i Will refund you out of my own pocket so there Can be no foul against a great persons reputation

Again if there is others just pm me info and i Will do my Best