When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Horrible Customer Service Experience - Perfect Clones

Dupree

Just want to pass along my bad experience with a Rolex purchased through Perfect Clones.

I ordered the watch early May 2014 and received it in June 2014.  The watch didn't work so Joshua (Perfect Clones) told me to send it back to him which cost me an additional $25. 

I received the watch back in August more than 3 months after he charged my credit card.

I wore the watch approximately 20 times and in January 2015 the lume (green dot) at the 12 fell out.  I sent an email to Joshua explaining the situation and he told me he would send me a replacement dot on my next order otherwise there is nothing he can do for me.

Be very careful ordering from Perfect Clones.  Very unprofessional

As one of the most prolific buyers here I frequently buy from Joshua and find your statement above completely opposite from the numerous purchases I have enjoyed. I also note that today is your first day as a member and your second post!

Maybe more a case of be careful of dealing with you!

Regards

AJ

@Dupree - every rep dealer is going to give you push-back on repairs / warranty stuff. I've been through it, I dare say we all have. If you're an active member of the forums and contribute they generally tread a bit more carefully... that's been my experience anyway.

Remember that no one recommends sending a watch back to china. For the obvious reason, it takes forever. What you should do is find someone in your city or country that works on reps. Then take it and spend $20 or $30 to get it fixed. Not only do you get it done quickly, you have started a relationship with a watchsmith. Then in the future you can get those minor problems fixed. Remember, it's a fake, you only paid 1/10th or less of the price of a gen. Expect you may have a problem from time to time. Your solution to bash a good dealer is the wrong one.

• Like 3

Remember that no one recommends sending a watch back to china. For the obvious reason, it takes forever. What you should do is find someone in your city or country that works on reps. Then take it and spend $20 or $30 to get it fixed. Not only do you get it done quickly, you have started a relationship with a watchsmith. Then in the future you can get those minor problems fixed. Remember, it's a fake, you only paid 1/10th or less of the price of a gen. Expect you may have a problem from time to time. Your solution to bash a good dealer is the wrong one.

+1

I agree with what my friend AJ said.

2 posts in total, and 1 day newbie, and such a allegation about a dealer here. 

Your experience in rep purchase seems to be limited to say the least. 

I am not saying that you are not telling the truth, as the dealers here are not perfect every time. Joshua is at least known, whereas you are not.

Invariably, every coin has two sides. I would reserve my comment until Josh chimes in. What you said could be the truth, but your lack of credentials here makes your allegation a doubtful one.