When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

is there an easy way to buy a watch, besides with a credit card. or cash in hand/in an account?

tyrantblade

1 hour ago, Hans1974 said:

I've been just reading up till now and knew I saw OP's name come up before.

Now I know again why..

He really wants an Avenger II II bad!

Save up to II K and buy a gen or buy another really nice rep and save some money!

Seems like he wants somebody to buy the one gen eBay now till he has the money to buy it from you, did i understand that correct?

Well that's the best possibility if it happens to sell cheap enough, saw one with a black dial with the numbers on the bracelet go for around $2100ish on ebay cheapest anyone ever ask with bracelet is around $2400-$2500, and they always sell at that 

I understand nobody may want to do that though

Just my luck would be when i actually have funds for used, none of the options i want would be for sale at a good price

And i know how good reps are, but it does no good to wait for the rep to come out when the factories would rather rep ugly [censored] like SevenFriday and Dietrich than a proven brand like Breitling anymore  

im starting to think ill never be able to buy my grail at this point, not because its expensive (because in the watch world it isnt, i dont have tastes for the very expensive as far as watches go, in fact i think many times theres not enough going on to ever justify what those watches cost), but simply because i can never get ahead, i try to save and bills end up getting stupid high

then i think taxes may help, but NYS is ridiculous when it comes to taxes, federal isnt much better unless you are married, with babies, go to school, and pay the government extra money each week, or at least 2/4

this is why all i will ever be able to keep long term is a $300 rep 

How many variations of the same post are you going to start?

If you want the gen, it remains your own responsibility to get one.

If there is no rep, no amount of whining would help.

Can you just stop posting about the bloody breitling that nobody has repped please? It shows your obsessiveness with the watch.

Enough is enough.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Grey market is around $2700-$2800 at the cheapest 

Theres one on ebay that will go to the highest bidder in a few days, wish i had money to bid as the starting bid is pretty low, it has the new bracelet, and numbers

Idk if anyone has tthe spare funds and is willing to do it, but if someone could buy it and hold on to it, i would be willing to buy it from you at cost or a little higher (assuming it sells at $2300 or less), 

I have some taxes incoming, as well as paychecks with overtime and am willing to sell my clone ETA DSSD rep as well as a 14k gold chain (roughly 1 ounce total weight, you do the math)

If i didn't come through, it would be easy to recoup the cost

You're ridiculous.

Nobody is going to spend that amount of money to buy a watch, just so that he can sell it to you at a time and price that you've dictated.

Get a life, and some savings, and please stop whining that you do not have enough money to buy the gen or that there is no rep.

You're coming across as a guy that's mentally unraveling with obsession and a loose grasp at best on reality.

Can you stop starting repetitive and obsessive posts on your grail? It's becoming annoying. Perhaps it's indeed time, in your own words in one of your first posts here, that you leave and take your obsession with you.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Fine, just delete the whole topic then, im going to log out and may not come back

I just can't adjust to only being on this forum and RWI, the other two i cant get back on

Tyrantblade, PM me if you need help with the watch. Please don't rattle on in the forum on this same watch over and over ad nauseum. Let's see what I can do for you.

P.S. Apologies if I came across as harsh in my last two posts but enough is enough.

to me it sounds like the OP has limited funds and the funds he has realistically need to go to more important things such as kids and life expenses.  If this is the case then I strongly suggest reevaluating your desires and living wit ha rep and not spending precious money on a Gen watch at this point in your life.  Honestly I will not be buying Gen high end watches such as the ones you are quoting as it is just too much money, and I do love most of the reps I own and they make me perfectly happy.  I would also be scared to death to wear a 2000 watch and hurt it on a day to day.

Several folks here, myself included,  have offered suggestions as to where he can look for the watch he wants. also suggestions about how to start saving up for the watch. First, it's a moot point to search now if he doesn't have the funds to purchase the one he  wants. It's only going to be frustrating to see watches that you would love to own, but don't have the funds for. And as Legend stated, give it a rest!! Everyone has chimed in with advice and information. I can't see where the forum members can do anything further to help. Save your money and buy a gen or use what you have to find another rep that is fairly close to the one you want, but can't have. 

3 hours ago, GenTLe said:

What it will happen: one day he will get this watch.

And after 2 weeks this will come to his mind "was all that greadiness only this? And now?".

This happens ALWAYS when you are overexpecting an object.

This is true been there done that, but having a little more means happened w/ a few Gens.

Tyrantblade/Fluffy, you are about to wear out your welcome here cut it out or I will do it for you. You went off on this watch quest which you can not get and got banned on two of the other boards when will you see the light.

Fine, just delete the whole topic then, im going to log out and may not come back

I just can't adjust to only being on this forum, the other three i cant get back on

Tyrant, if you do not stop posting about the breitling-that-can't-be-repped, the above edited quote would be what you would be saying pretty soon, on RWI. ;)

http://www.breitling.com/en/models/avenger/avenger-ii-seawolf/

now tell me that looks 100% like the rep without lying, 

once again Seawolf v2 is not Avenger II Seawolf

i dont expect anybody to understand and will log out for a while, any attempt for me to explain anything is just going to see me banned, im literally not doing anything with any good effect here, so i dont know why i should bother logging on

Edited by tyrantblade

http://www.breitling.com/en/models/avenger/avenger-ii-seawolf/

now tell me that looks 100% like the rep without lying, 

once again Seawolf v2 is not Avenger II Seawolf

i dont expect anybody to understand and will log out for a while, any attempt for me to explain anything is just going to see me banned, im literally not doing anything with any good effect here, so i dont know why i should bother logging on

I see that in your case, "for a while" means 15 seconds max. When are you going to leave or at least stop posting about a watch nobody cares about?

2 hours ago, nikki6 said:

I have 14 breitling reps and 2 gens! I know about these watches, very well! The new case and bracelet seawolf IS the Seawolf 2. Now [censored] OFF AND GET A LIFE!!

The dial colors are different, The pearl is not the same size and the number font is completely different, either your just trying to get me mad or you are more retarded than me, take your pick 

Your vintage Rolex freak is apparently not any more familiar than you either

Nope, the cobra yellow is the same, number font is the same, same font as on the Skyland, the pearl can only be in one place on these things and they now have dead on.

As for vintage Rolex? I don't own any other Rolex than my dssd, so no idea what you're dribbling about now?!

For Christ's sake, the yellow on the Avenger Seawolf v2 rep is a lot more pale than the Cobra Yellow on the Avenger II Seawolf

The numbers on the dial  (not the date font) on the Avenger Seawolf v2 rep has a rounded 8 that is flat and black colored instead of a more aggressive square shape, which is also chromed on the Cobra Yellow Avenger II Seawolf

And the pearl on the Avenger Seawolf v2 rep is a lot smaller than the Avenger II Seawolf.

the Avenger seawolf v2 rep is a version 2 of the seawolf, whereas the Avenger II Seawolf is the third version of the Seawolf not the fuvking same.

look at the two and study the fuvking differences.what you can buy as an avenger seawolf v2 is nothing like the avenger ii seawolf

Edited by tyrantblade

8 minutes ago, tframo said:

What's wrong with the original seawolf?  It's close enough, roughly same size, and you can get a great rep of it with eta movement for $400!!!!

if I were you, I'd get one of those to hold you over.    

i just dont like the "original" seawolf, which BTW in the gen world would be a titanium case and bracelet watch with not much in common with the Avenger Seawolf, which is the watch that eventually became the famous V2, which is probably what you are referring to as the original, either way i dont care for the first Seawolf, or the first Avenger Seawolf (which again is the 2nd seawolf, but not the Avenger II Seawolf, which by the way, is the 3rd Seawolf)

im determined that one of these days i will have an Avenger II Seawolf, even if it takes a while and i need to save every cent myself and you guys ban me for trying to educate a few idiots that there are 3 gen version of the seawolf, 2 rep versions (the last being called a v2, but not being even an attempt at the Avenger II Seawolf), and the newest version not being available as a rep, with low chances of ever being repped (which i have came to accept)

15 hours ago, tyrantblade said:

i just dont like the "original" seawolf, which BTW in the gen world would be a titanium case and bracelet watch with not much in common with the Avenger Seawolf, which is the watch that eventually became the famous V2, which is probably what you are referring to as the original, either way i dont care for the first Seawolf, or the first Avenger Seawolf (which again is the 2nd seawolf, but not the Avenger II Seawolf, which by the way, is the 3rd Seawolf)

im determined that one of these days i will have an Avenger II Seawolf, even if it takes a while and i need to save every cent myself and you guys ban me for trying to educate a few idiots that there are 3 gen version of the seawolf, 2 rep versions (the last being called a v2, but not being even an attempt at the Avenger II Seawolf), and the newest version not being available as a rep, with low chances of ever being repped (which i have came to accept)

Sell a couple of kidneys and maybe your liver whilst you're at it. You should have the funds in no time. 

3 hours ago, nikki6 said:

Holy [censored], fine, think whatever you like. You can't afford one, so you won't have one, so why [censored] off us with all these threads on a watch you'll never own?

because Avenger Seawolf V2 is simply not a Avenger II Seawolf

hes talking about avenger seawolf v2. thats the point