When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HE FILES A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL THEN ASK ME TO FIX HIS WATCH!!! WHAT THE HELL

mymanmatt

8 hours ago, panerai153 said:

Your first impulse with someone who has caused you grief in the past is to "get even" which is what several members advocated above. Various methods, but all are fraught with possibilities that could come back and bite you in the ass. The best way to handle folks like this is to either ignore them or send them and email simply stating that you are booked up and there is no possibility that you could work on their watch. Then if he emails you again, ignore them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very wise ............... You know guys I often see posts on various matters where members do bad things and others want to do all sorts of things from long threads beating them up to other punitive actions. In most cases once the member is outed, banned where necessary any thing more is just punitive action which yields nothing but vengeance and perhaps in some cases puts our hobby under a spot light. So heed the words of paneria153 he has after long years learned to temper his actions knowing the outcome is not fruitful, as I said very wise.:notworthy:

You guys may be right in your thinking, but........    These scumbags have no conscience.   Just ignoring him, knowing what he's all about, will simply allow him to find some unsuspecting repair guy who he can then take advantage of.    Rather than looking at it as getting even, I see it more as protecting our fellow members.    If he gets away with it, he'll simply continue.    I'd agree to take his watch then give him some false address to send it to.    Maybe an address of an AD!   ;)

"P" that protects no one but I see your reasoning maybe if he gets burnt he will stop.I find these types just go for another score to make up their loss, he is known ,email know that is our protection. I will admit burning the SOB would sure feel good no argument there my friend but Matt and the rest of us need to stay under the radar so best left alone. Not to say an elaborate sting could not be set up with disposable email and PP acct. if someone wants to undertake it. ;)

On 2/9/2016 at 1:37 PM, champagne-communist said:

I assume its this guy...

4d93ca4f242a680c77404781823777cf.jpg

Proudly smugly sitting one someone else's Fuhrarry

On 2/12/2016 at 0:45 PM, champagne-communist said:

Poor guy literally has no one that likes him and his girl looks like a Minotaur.

Haha yeah, such a [censored] with his aliexpress lacoste and burberry polos. A fun way of trolling would be if everyone would report his account :)

he's just a new douche, brand new to America, trying to live large and in charge... kinda silly. As a Mayflower American this guy offends my sensibilities lol. Who poses with other peoples cars? new money. lol.

2 hours ago, 508-Fanatic said:

Proudly smugly sitting one someone else's Fuhrarry

he's just a new douche, brand new to America, trying to live large and in charge... kinda silly. As a Mayflower American this guy offends my sensibilities lol. Who poses with other peoples cars? new money. lol.

That is far from new money...that is no money desperately searching for attention a la fluffy.  I have a few friends with super cars and they don't dare post it on social media.

On 2/16/2016 at 3:31 PM, Rolex5512 said:

That is far from new money...that is no money desperately searching for attention a la fluffy.  I have a few friends with super cars and they don't dare post it on social media.

I've never understood supercars. I've had track days and driven many but anybody who turns them up to 11 on urban roads usually winds up arrested or on fire from my experience. Unless you live in the middle of the desert with vast stretches of un-policed open roads it makes no sense to me. Give me a Porsche 911 or a used Ferrari 456 any day... perfect daily drivers that are fun and realistic. That said I drive a Honda haha