When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where's The Women's Watch Forum?

superwmnx

My husband (supermanx) buys tons of watches, so my question is where can I find all the women's watches?

So far I have:

Ladies' Datejust with the president band

nicole kidman Omega

Pam PVD, with Burberry and pink strap(s)

Also, can anyone recommend a good forum for handbags and other accesories??

Go to www.ttwristwatch.com and there is a link for womens bags. purses, etc. As far as forums, don't know about that...sorry. Welcome to the board by the way!

My husband (supermanx) buys tons of watches, so my question is where can I find all the women's watches?

So far I have:

Ladies' Datejust with the president band

nicole kidman Omega

Pam PVD, with Burberry and pink strap(s)

Also, can anyone recommend a good forum for handbags and other accesories??

if you click on the Phoband Collection+ Best of PHO in my sig you can see my wife's watches - i also recomend the J12 - it is very nice and they are now available at a reasonable 200 range - gets alot of reaction

Oh how the tables have turned. You should be happy your wife can share a hobby with you. Every woman I have met thinks I am crazy, especially with my shrine like area with watch winders and burl wood boxes.

I resorted to buying my wife a solid 18K Baume and Mercier for Xmas. She's now mad at me that her vast collection of fashion watches from Brighton, Anne Klein and all the other <$50 watches in her collection sit in her jewelry box. "Every watch I have now pales in comparison to this thing. What have you done to me????"

HaHaHaHaHa....another convert in the making!!!! Seduction with forbidden fruit is soooooo sweet!

Oh how the tables have turned. You should be happy your wife can share a hobby with you. Every woman I have met thinks I am crazy, especially with my shrine like area with watch winders and burl wood boxes.

She still thinks I/we are crazy... And she gets mad at me everytime she notices someones watch.

She still thinks I/we are crazy... And she gets mad at me everytime she notices someones watch.

Yes, sadly he has officially corrupted me. How many other women check out what kind of watch a guy is wearing before they even bother to look at their other "features"... now I am a rwg and myspace junkie.

Yes, sadly he has officially corrupted me. How many other women check out what kind of watch a guy is wearing before they even bother to look at their other "features"... now I am a rwg and myspace junkie.

He has sold me something yesterday so he has now money to buy you a new bag... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

At least your wifes are into FAKE bags.

My GF is only interested in the real deal...

We went by plane from Oslo to Stockholm and back in one day, so she could get to the ONE store in Scandinavia that had a Mark Jacobs Hudson bag left.

Se paid $1900 for it, in addition to the plane...

In February she's going to London, and is planning to bring home a Chanel bag in the $800 range.

You can say a lot about fake bags, but the differences to the real deal is A LOT bigger than our replica watches vs the genuine ones.

If you have seen a MJ Hudson, you know what I mean. NO WAY you get that kind of leather and detail in a fake bag.

My GF can spot fake bags "a mile" away, and in Norway there are LOTS of them.

We went by plane from Oslo to Stockholm and back in one day, so she could get to the ONE store in Scandinavia that had a Mark Jacobs Hudson bag left.

In February she's going to London, and is planning to bring home a Chanel bag in the $800 range.

You can say a lot about fake bags, but the differences to the real deal is A LOT bigger than our replica watches vs the genuine ones.

If you have seen a MJ Hudson, you know what I mean. NO WAY you get that kind of leather and detail in a fake bag.

I always wondered how the bags from some of the dealers here compare to you garden variety purse party bags... party bags are not the best but they are cheap with most lv's at about a $100 compared to many of the lv's here for around $200. Is it a canal street vs our rep differance or are all the bags about the same quality.

And trust me wifey has her share of gen bags... one every couple months though gets daunting.

I wish my wife would get into this....she may be coming around though.....she has officially laid claim to my pam 029, put it on a black leather strap, and only let's me touch it when she needs me to change the date or time.

I agree... My g/f is very good about putting up with my indulgences, but she really does not get this. I get some pretty deep sighs sometimes

Trust me the bags we have on these forums are way above the canal street level, I've just had a forum member over to my house to pick up a bag, I gave him a jewelers loupe to inspect it and it passed with flying colours.

Ken

I'd like to visit Norway sometime, give me the plane ticket from London to Oslo, and I'll bring it over :)

Edited by Chronus