When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finepics

panerailord

:rolleyes: People need to start realizing that both the dealers and other members have other things to attent to than this forum. We all have our real lives tha involve work, businesstrips, sleep, family, etc. There should not bee the need to start XXXX threads about who is where. The members have no obligation to post here that they are going away or for how long they will be gone. Please be a littlebit patient. People come and go and they will answer your PM or e-mail when they have the time to do it ;)

@panerailord

This is not in any way a personal attack against you. Your thread only happened to be the top one of people posting "Where is X"

thanks a lot friends

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I am sorry if you took my reply as a personal attack on you or took offense that I posted in your thread. I apologize if that is the case. Like I said, your thread just happened to be the top one of several threads about where people are. :wounded1:

I am sorry if you took my reply as a personal attack on you or took offense that I posted in your thread. I apologize if that is the case.

Mine, however was personal.

Panerailord's topics are mostly looking for The Zigmeister or Finepics. Almost every thread ends in the person he's looking for berating him for stalking them. Here's a selection:

Finepics

finepics

Does Anyone Know?

Where I Can Found The Zigmeister

The Zigmeister Where

The Zigmeister

Finepics

Finepics

PURETIME

Ok this needs to be said.

People who mod our watches, people such as Finepics have another job aswell as this. Finepics does this for a hobby, he helps us out. He has already said before that he has gone into a semi-retirement, in essence trying to cut back on the workload. I hate it when people keep bugging people, such as Finepics asking where their watch is, or where they are etc...

He has a lot of things on at the moment so will have difficulty in replying to people. We have to be patient. I know for sure, when I get in from a long day, all I want to do is relax, the last thing I would want to do is stay up until the early hours modding a watch!!

If the minority consistently hound the people who offer these services, we may just find it forces such services away from the board.

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, and I know the the majority are very patient, but I just thought it is worth mentioning!!

If the minority consistently hound the people who offer these services, we may just find it forces such services away from the board.

I think he may have been hounded enough already triggering his (semi-)retirement... :thumbdown:

I think he may have been hounded enough already triggering his (semi-)retirement... :thumbdown:

Roflol :Jumpy::Jumpy:

deja-vu again, again, again and again.

Could it be panerailord aka The Seeker (good one rsv123) is trying to ask a completly different question but for whatever reason this is what comes out?

Like: "Want to buy a new watch what do you suggest" becomes "where is finepics"

That must be it. :lol: