When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Pc Game You Have Ever Played ?

AMK000

Far Cry was real good...probably because it was a blind buy and nothing real hot at the time, everyone was anticipating Doom 3 and Half-Live 2.

I recently enjoyed Jaws Unleashed and still love to kill time with the GTA series.

Madden is a good time also.

Grand Prix Legends

rFactor

Rome TW

M2TW

I used to have some great shots of some custom livery I had made for an online racing league with rFactor, but I can't find it anywhere.

Everquest. Been playing it off and on for over 6 years and it's still more entertaining that most games out there.

2nd would be F.E.A.R. I love the mix of FPS and the style of Japanese Horror. Play this at night and you will be looking over your shoulders.

Everquest. Been playing it off and on for over 6 years and it's still more entertaining that most games out there.

Is that RPG for on-line play only ???

If yes , watch out .... some people they that is seriously addictive and to some people (especially to youngsters) can lead to severe "reality confusions". :black_eye:

I still find myself going back to play CIV III, I have CIV IV, but something about the older one still takes me back to it all the time. I would have to say Oblivion has been the best game I have played in the past few years. I love the open ended missions and the wide open world (you can pretty much go anywhere or touch and take anything in the world). I played City of Heroes, but it was boring after a few months (gladly because I hated paying the monthly fees). :)

Is that RPG for on-line play only ???

If yes , watch out .... some people they that is seriously addictive and to some people (especially to youngsters) can lead to severe "reality confusions". :black_eye:

Hold on, let me ask my Elf friend here if he's had "reality confusions".... He says no. I haven't either because I have a Magic Helmet stoopid.

Edited by z80

Hold on, let me ask my Elf friend here if he's had "reality confusions".... He says no.

Its becuase for him (the Elf) its the only reality he knows ... but for you is not ... so that what is called "reality confusion" .... or  am I confused .... :g: .. .... I need a morning coffe "reality" before I get further "confused".    :bangin: