When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

April Fools indeed

jkerouac

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm glad you all appreicate the joke. I'm also aware that in some parts of the world it's not the right date yet, and since we are a global community, the day doesn't start at the same time all over the world.

Also, don't start updating your bookmarks or other links. There will be a few links that won't work today, because of the changes I had to make to the forum to display this, but it will all be back to normal tomorrow ;)

I have to tell everyone, this site has evidently been hacked by the FBI. I called my local office here and explained about this site but they claimed they had no idea what I was talking about, now they have my name, address, and phone #. I hope I'm not in trouble.

Nothing to worry about if you immediately send all the incriminating evidence to me.

i know how to deal with these people.

No, please don't thank me: it's the least I can do for a fellow forum friend.

By the way, do you know that the FBI never goes after VIP members?

I have to tell everyone, this site has evidently been hacked by the FBI. I called my local office here and explained about this site but they claimed they had no idea what I was talking about, now they have my name, address, and phone #. I hope I'm not in trouble.

Probably only for wasting FBI Time by reporting an April Fool's joke :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I caused the crackdown when I walked into the local FBI office mistaking its fancy logo for a Breitling AD. I then handed over my Steelfish and bragged how good reps are getting these days, he complimented me (he even called over another agent to look at it) and asked where I got it, and I gave him this site's information.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I caused the crackdown when I walked into the local FBI office mistaking its fancy logo for a Breitling AD. I then handed over my Steelfish.....

...attention gang this is the rat that put the big bang on timezone, just couldn't let a good thing keep going could ya? B)

I don't know why my topic got put in this one, it said merged, anyway they called me back and said they had no record as putting that on this website and want to know who put it there. They are starting to ask me questions about this website and they want to know names and numbers of the owner. If this is a joke, it is not funny turning on me at this time, I have sent numerous pm's to the admin with no response yet.

Edited by Torques

I don't know why my topic got put in this one, it said merged, anyway they called me back and said they had no record as putting that on this website and want to know who put it there. They are starting to ask me questions about this website and they want to know names and numbers of the owner. If this is a joke, it is not funny turning on me at this time, I have sent numerous pm's to the admin with no response yet.

Now when I try to go to any website on my computer, this is what happens: :black_eye:

http://clk.about.com/?zi=18/1R4/Wa&sdn.../bushmorph.mpeg

Edited by Torques

Hi there,

I'm sure, you all will laugh at this but the Replica Watch Group will be closed within 5 working days.

Cheers

The FBI Guy

Well Hi there.

While this hilarious little spoof has implicated no offense cognizable under the United States Code that I can visualize thus far, I'd be cautious if I were you.

Bill