When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My madison is 2 years old

rbj69

yep she turned two years old , can u say proud dad lol it is simply amazing how big she is now and watching her grow is an honor for me, i cant believe how smart she is becoming , seems like yesterday she couldnt do anything but lay around and cry and poopy lol, now she can still do it all but she can run and play and mumble and cry and poopy , lol

i m just sharing her growing up with u guys, i have done this since i started on our cool forums and some will remember her when she was born , so i figured u guys would get a kick out of seeing her growing up , enjoy it was chilly today but sunny so we had her party at our local park and had just family and some of our close friends and there children around to share our joy!! enjoy my friends and i hope each and all of u r as fortunate and blessed as i have been , take care rbj69

anticipation pics and getting everything ready for the hot dogs and food lol

22162-1777.jpg

this is the little slide she loves

22162-1778.jpg

this is her first attempt on the big twirly slide and now we cant stop her lol she loves it , cant u tell

22162-1779.jpg

she finished blowing out the candles and ready to dig in lol

22162-1780.jpg

now we r opening her gifts this her i want to show u what i just got face lol

22162-1781.jpg

hope u enjoy my little madi's 2 year old birthday party

Tell her Happy Birthday from all of us here. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Did she get a nicely modded PAM127 for her birthday? :)

It's hard to imagine a cute little girl like that came from a thumb as ugly as yours RBJ. ;):lol::p

roflmao SHE SURE DOES HAVE A FIDDY , what kind of father do u think i am , she had one of those when she was a year old man lol and u and bres get off my thumb , she has my thumbs lmao im kidding

everyone else thanks for your best wishes for her and dadog again happy birthday to u as well

22495-1708.jpg

roflmao SHE SURE DOES HAVE A FIDDY , what kind of father do u think i am , she had one of those when she was a year old man lol and u and bres get off my thumb , she has my thumbs lmao im kidding

everyone else thanks for your best wishes for her and dadog again happy birthday to u as well

22637-1675.jpg

You spoil her too much, you should send that fiddy to me. ;) Very cute, good to see another father proud of their kids. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well she must be a big girl that Fiddy looks ok on her :o ................ :D

I hope she had a memorable Birthday party, its good to spoil them when they are very young..........cheaper than waiting until they're older :blink:

Ken

Absolutely adorable Joe, I can't wait to have kids myself. You are one lucky guy indeed. :) Happy birthday to her. Get her a Royal Oak Offshore for her birthday!

lol im working on a foundation for her , they r a little smaller than the fiddy , lol :lol:

lol im working on a foundation for her , they r a little smaller than the fiddy , lol :lol:

LOL, I would love to see an AP T3 Offshore on her wrist. (Keep in mind it's 52mm in diameter) :p

But to be serious for a second, a foundation may be too big for her too, a 36mm wraps around my wrist perfectly, and I'm 27 years older than her. :lol:

LOL, I would love to see an AP T3 Offshore on her wrist. (Keep in mind it's 52mm in diameter) :p

But to be serious for a second, a foundation may be too big for her too, a 36mm wraps around my wrist perfectly, and I'm 27 years older than her. :lol:

well being she is daddys girl i guess i could fit her with a nice girly watch but that would only be fun for the ladies lol i may just put her in the jumbo , i think the t3 would look too sporty for her lmao and she may fall down with it on lol

well being she is daddys girl i guess i could fit her with a nice girly watch but that would only be fun for the ladies lol i may just put her in the jumbo , i think the t3 would look too sporty for her lmao and she may fall down with it on lol

Give her a White Gold Grande Complication Royal Oak and she probably would fall over. The thing weighs something like 500 grams. :lol:

Sorry if I hijacked the thread with my RO rants. I'll shut up now. :p