When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen PAM Crowns - No More Requests Being Accepted

Watchmeister

Fish-

That is fine. But please let me know as soon as you know via email at watchmeisters@gmail.com. I don't expect a rush on the ti so don't feel any pressure but I am going to do first come, first serve. This is the last group of ten he had left so when they are done they are done.

By the way kudos to everyone on the forum as this has been a highly successful group buy with members buying dozens of crowns -and only one problem which was not the member's fault.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I have received all emails and PM's. Please read the first post again. The seller has an additional 20 or so. My intention is to receive the next batch in the next couple of days, inspect them (I have had a couple of bad ones) and than notify people and request payment.

Hi kruzer,

are there any news on this ? If I haven't receive answer to my email yet does that mean I'm out of this batch ?

regards

The spring loaded is exactly as it sounds. The key is the tiny nipple at the end of the crown's tube. Look at the little nipple where the threaded stem is stuck in. There is a small spring behind the nipple which causes the crown to pop open when the lever is released.

8.jpg

By the way for all who ordered I will be getting back to you to confirm orders and accept payment.

hey kruzer,

would love to get a couple more gen pam crowns if you get them in...the ones i got from you are fantastic! pm me, thanks w!

dave ;)

The funny thing is the interest only seems to increase when you say they are no longer for sale... :lol:

"Hurry buy now whilst stocks last and save 33% on Suppliers Reccomended Retail Price".......bit of a mouthfull but the message must have got across :-)

Thanks Kruz ...if there was a crown for King of Crowns then it would surely be yours and would have a deep rehaut , triple gasket and 60 teeth!

Cheers

FGD

:fish:

FGD-

Why thank you. :D Someday I will have to do a crown essay here. :lol: After all, I do have quite the collection - both original Lello versions, Palp 1.9 and 2.1's, Homers, standard rep crowns from several different models and finally the gens.

Hi can you put me down for a couple on the next shipment? Or if you have some Palp Crowns for sale as well i would not mind taking those of your hands either.

• 3 weeks later...
Can someone confirm if the crown that I bought from this ebay seller has the spring loaded part....I'm not 100%sure if it does.

Picture002.jpg

You would need to post a picture of the inner end of the crown, where the stem screws in. From the pic that you have posted it looks like the sprung section is there but fully depressed.