When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen PAM Crowns - No More Requests Being Accepted

Watchmeister

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work Kruzer:

put me down for these 5 automatics:

if it fits the manual winds, i'll take an extra 2

thanks for the great find! :victory:

Nice work Kruzer:

put me down for these 5 automatics:

if it fits the manual winds, i'll take an extra 2

thanks for the great find! :victory:

i think that there are no avail crowns for the 212, 187, 127...those are different ones!

I won't know about the 6497 until someone tries one. Does anyone have a 6497 with Ziggy currently? I have a spare sitting there and we could try it. ;)

So far, excluding manual winds for now (as I don't know whether they will fit) it looks like we have somewhere between 30 and 40. :)

I won't know about the 6497 until someone tries one. Does anyone have a 6497 with The Zigmeister currently? I have a spare sitting there and we could try it. ;)

So far, excluding manual winds for now (as I don't know whether they will fit) it looks like we have somewhere between 30 and 40. :)

Why you think it might NOT work for the 6497? I thought with the right stem it can work to most pam reps..

If your concern is about the cases.. I have a Jimmy Fu case and a Joshua rep case at The Zigmeister.. If my crown doesn't fit in the jimmy then he will try in the manual joshua case...

Patience.. a couple of days more and we will know.

Edited by V

Oh yea, here we go again...Kruzer comes up with a project, and I get to do the leg work and testing - again - why does this seem familiar? :lol:

I guess I know what I will be doing this weekend, testing a crown in a manual wind case...

If the crowns are only 0.90mm stem sizes, then I have adapters I can use to mate the 6497 1.20mm stem to the 0.90mm crown.

I'll let you know how it goes and if it fits.

RG

Oh yea, here we go again...Kruzer comes up with a project, and I get to do the leg work and testing - again - why does this seem familiar? :lol:

I guess I know what I will be doing this weekend, testing a crown in a manual wind case...

If the crowns are only 0.90mm stem sizes, then I have adapters I can use to mate the 6497 1.20mm stem to the 0.90mm crown.

I'll let you know how it goes and if it fits.

RG

....thanks Rob :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'd be interested in a couple. However I have the following concern... I've already shaved my CG levers for Palp crowns and with the recess being deeper on the gen crown, I suspect that my shaved levers will now be too short to make contact with the crown. I'd suspect many people are in this boat.