When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What car do you own?

thomasng

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I would like to tool around the neighborhood in. At a price tag of around $600K, I am about 12% of the way toward owning one. In case Iso reads this...it has 806 tiny horses that take you from 0 to 100kph in 3.2 seconds with a top speed of 395kph. To achieve those mildly aggressive statistics, the car is made of lightweight carbon-fibre composite, reinforced with kevlar and aluminum honeycomb structural reinforcements. BTW...it's a Koenigsegg CCX from Sweden :thumbsupsmileyanim:

38900-38591.jpg showroom

38900-38592.jpg on street in the rain

• 2 months later...

99123-26640.jpg

99123-26641.jpg

99123-26642.jpg

99123-26643.jpg

4.6-liter, 32-valve V8 DOHC 300 bhp

Bosch ASR5 antilock braking system

Top Speed: 150 MPH (240km/h)

0-60 MPH: 6.5 sec (7.1 official)

"Continuously variable road-sensing suspension (CVRSS) provides an infinite range of damping settings, from boulevard soft to race car firm. Magnasteer is a speed-sensitive steering system that provides just the right amount of steering assist for a wide range of driving conditions.

"Two directional sensors, a yaw rate sensor and lateral acceleration sensor work with the car's suspension, steering, anti-lock brake system and traction control system to determine what the driver intends to do. If the car doesn't respond as expected, the StabiliTrak computer sends commands to the car's traction control and brakes to help keep the car on the intended course."

Edited by madmex

99126-26639.jpg

Here's my baby; Jag 3.0 V6 Sport AWD, fully loaded

-car before was a lexus :-))

and my gf drives a Peugeot 206 silverline

Gerco

Edited by Gerco

I own a bike. :)

Mine was stolen last year ;-))

Gerco

With gas prices as high as they are right now, doesn't it feel as if the car owns you rather than the other way around -- even if it's paid off??

The gasprices are staggaring high in the Netherlands:

ron 95 € 1,53 / litre ===== 1.53 EUR Euro = 1.96816 USD / litre

United States Dollars

that equels : 7,45 USD / Gallon

Fuel per liter in euro's 7/8 :

Euro95 1.528

Super plus 1.578

Super MLV 1.614

Diesel 1.136

LPG 0.582

V-Power 1.581

V-Power Diesel 1.205

Ultimate ong 98 1.589

Ultimate Diesel 1.175

Excellium ong 98 1.589

Excellium Diesel 1.205

and mine is slurping 1 liter every 8 kilometres......

I wish I was livin in USA, infinity is here 85.000 euro!!!( in holland)

Like Tenacious b...we are an Infiniti family...

hubby took my G35 Coupe....So I could get this to move the little ones around in....and still have fun driving. :)

Wes insisted I get the Sport Package (see; "dubs")...so it's a rough ride, but when the kids aren't in the car, I can drive through a corner at any speed and it's like it's on rails.

Some love the styling, some hate it, some are simply :blink: about it, but it will always get noticed.

Nice "Amazoooom", fitmic! :)

These are indeed classics.

I am even starting to like the old Volvo 240/260 series from the late 1970ties... They were so common in Norway also, but now they are getting scare.

But, so far, I stay with my 16 years old Miata! It is also a classic :)

Edited by chrgod

This kind of car. Audi A6 1998 model.

99313-26606.jpg

The law firm where I'm working at has a E270 CDi Mercedes which I use occasionally. I'm not a car person, really but I like the reliability of my Audi. It has been very good car. Inherited it from my grandfather.

After I sold my "Barn Rover" (in the similar thread from the weekend)...been driving my A4 '06 with all the bells and whistles...(including a free sperm-guard for the occasional Saturday night escapade) :Jumpy: