When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Reps - have a look at the marketplace!

Esteban

In an other thread we talk about the accuracy of the Navitimer-reps.

But what about the most known brand if it goes to watches (okay okay there is no "most known" or "best" brand): ROLEX

Let's talk about the Submariners. What about their accuracy? Which dealer offers best quality of rolex reps (according to your experience)?

In an other thread we talk about the accuracy of the Navitimer-reps.

But what about the most known brand if it goes to watches (okay okay there is no "most known" or "best" brand): ROLEX

Let's talk about the Submariners. What about their accuracy? Which dealer offers best quality of rolex reps (according to your experience)?

Gee......what a verbose "whos got the best sub" thread starter :thumbdown:

Why don't you talk about the quality of your reps, but flaming me?

@Esteban I wouldn't get to shirty with Reg (Narikaa) when it comes time for you to buy theres ever chance it may be Reg you want to buy off. :)

Ken

Esteban, in case you're new to Rep forums, I'll help you out here. The one question that is guaranteed to get you a little bit of stick is "Who's got the best Sub?"

It's the question people ask when they're pretending to be a newbie. It's the running-joke of the rep forums. It's even got pat answers and it appears in several FAQs.

(edit for spelling)

Edited by Pugwash

Why don't you talk about the quality of your reps, but flaming me?

:brow:

Dear New Guy,

Some advice for you: It is perhaps unadvisable to join a new forum, within 24 hours post the ULTIMATE FNG question, and then get [censored] with a dealer (who has been here for friggin' eternity) for giving you a microscopic dose of the ribbing you oh-so-desperately deserve for asking the Best Sub question in the first place; you're lucky Slay didn't see your post... :black_eye:

The dealers here do not have the available time to do a song-and-dance sales pitch to every lazy new guy who comes in here looking for a quick answer. More appropriate would be to go to the "Hi! I'm new around here..." section and ask for the photo album information for each dealer. Some nice fellow like Klink is sure to help you out. Go find their Subs, get some pictures of the gen, and compare away. When you think you're spot-on, THEN post in here something to the effect of, "Hey guys, I can't tell the difference between the gen and XXXXXX's LV Sub. Am I missing something here?" You'll get a whole bunch of nice, knowledgeable people pointing out small errors and inconsistencies that will help you make this call for yourself.

You will find the above approach will work a bit better to suit your needs...

:brow:

Dear New Guy,

Some advice for you: It is perhaps unadvisable to join a new forum, within 24 hours post the ULTIMATE FNG question, and then get [censored] with a dealer (who has been here for friggin' eternity) for giving you a microscopic dose of the ribbing you oh-so-desperately deserve for asking the Best Sub question in the first place; you're lucky Slay didn't see your post... :black_eye:

The dealers here do not have the available time to do a song-and-dance sales pitch to every lazy new guy who comes in here looking for a quick answer. More appropriate would be to go to the "Hi! I'm new around here..." section and ask for the photo album information for each dealer. Some nice fellow like Klink is sure to help you out. Go find their Subs, get some pictures of the gen, and compare away. When you think you're spot-on, THEN post in here something to the effect of, "Hey guys, I can't tell the difference between the gen and XXXXXX's LV Sub. Am I missing something here?" You'll get a whole bunch of nice, knowledgeable people pointing out small errors and inconsistencies that will help you make this call for yourself.

You will find the above approach will work a bit better to suit your needs...

Dear friend! Competition is never bad. If I were impolite, I would like to apologize. In fact I get flamed here. :wounded1:

I think it's up to the customer to do some research. Dealers carry different stocks and you get what you paid for.

It's unfair to jump to a conculsion "Who got the best what."

Btw, isn't Luckyyy the only dealer carrying MBW rolex. That's why so many members here are willing to take the risk and wait months for it.

Best sub:

28675-326.jpg

Edited by cwai02

The problem with the infamous "Who's got the best sub" question is that the answer is "No one except Rolex" All have flaws, but it's a matter of individual taste. Which flaw can you live with???

You can take any sub and have most if not all flaws fixed by some of our members....

This is a question that can not be answered...

My small suggestion FWIW: To those who are dedicated Sub collectors, having bought from multiple sources, post some pics of yours Subs to show us how they the compare against one another. If you own multiple variations from multiple dealers, that would ideal. ( I'm not sure who/how many members actually do have such an assortment) Please post them! We can critique criteria to some degree with some photos to look at.

My small suggestion FWIW: To those who are dedicated Sub collectors, having bought from multiple sources, post some pics of yours Subs to show us how they the compare against one another.

No dealer, except maybe Luckyyy, has a consistent supply from the factory. Subs from the same dealer even can change.

There are basically 3 best subs. The cheap one for $100-120 that all the dealers have, the 'Ultimate' for $200, which is the cheapo with an ETA and the MBWs. It's like Graphic cards: once you spend a certain amount with a trusted dealer, you're not getting crap.

All your request would do would be see who took the best pics.

Like this: Real or gen?

29196-257.jpg