When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do you have seen this?

Tribal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks good, i just hope the lume is decent. We see these watches come but there is always a small flaw somwhere, look at the UPO, just about perfect but sort out the logo. The SFSO great watch but missing the lume markers on the inner bezel ring (forgot its real name, datum?) Please Angus this looks great but don't forget the details we find important, the rest of the world would never know but this watch is focused at the collectors here who see the smallest detail, not at a drunk tourist in Pataya.

Looks good! Unfortunately there isn't muh that can be done about the crown positioning, it is there due to the movement. Unless we get an exact copy of the Rolex movement, it's going to stay like that for the foreseeable future on these models.

Were these built up pics from Angus then. I hope he gets the bezel diameter right. It's a big tell tale on these usually even more so than the crown position :rolleyes:

Yepp, i told him about it.

The bezel insert assembly is the same as genuine, everything will be made according to genuine ... he told me.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

So is this being built to similar specs as the 'super' reps that have been comming out recently? (ie: a gen has been bought an is being copied)

the more i look at this the more i want one!!!

Edited by rag9fx

• 2 weeks later...

I am a little concerned about the rehaut - looks a little too conical. Not sure why that happens. Also - i do wish they could use a different movement so that the crown was higher - like the 2892. That is expensive - so i know it is very unlikely.

That crown looks nothing like the genuine. Utterly ridiculous... did they take it from a Invicta?

And I agree, the crystal/rehaut looks conical and comical. 1:1 my [censored]...