When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do you have seen this?

Tribal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angus told me yesterday that this watch is still 2 months away from availability! Not soon as you say.

If he's the one making it, PLEASE relay the general consensus about the most glaring flaw to him. If something that easily fixable gets done before it's released, he could easily double his sales. Glaring flaws like this is what keeps the sales of every other modern SD out there so low.

Edit: & thanks for the compliment Dudro :)

Edited by gioarmani

I'd love to know if they made it possible to get a 'higher crown'... that would be the most important thing to me. The crown of the rep digs into your wrist all the time and that's quite anoying!

The dial and case thickness looks good...

Yeah i hope they use a better crown than in those pics.. yuck!! and make the rehaut straight down, not conical. The crown height isnt something easily fixed. if you raise the crown, you raise the movement and have a shallower rehaut. i'd rather have a proper rehaut than a proper crown height. The crown height is less detectable IMHO.

Any idea on price on this one?

I actually hope they make it with a solid midlink bracelet too, even though its incorrect.. i really HATE the new hollow midlinks even on the Gens.. makes the watch too light and it just "feels" wrong to me. Someone should call Rolex and tell them to smarten up! haha

• 2 weeks later...

Talked with Angus today ... the sea-dweller is inside 1 month release time ... if afcourse something dont go terrible wrong :) but he is quite confident that they can hit that release date ...

GMT II 50th. Ann. is still far out there cca 5 to 6th months , he confirmed that the ceramic bezel is the first obstacle but they havent given up on it ... anyway he said that this one is in the first stages of development ...

regards laz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...