When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

University of York - England

Dutchy

So I'm supposed to check my results for my exams tomorrow morning at 8:30. However, I heard my coordinator at school gets them the day before. So after emailing him at his school address, he sent me an email saying I made the necessary requirements and I am off to the University of York in England to study Accounting, Business Finance and Management!!!!

Man am I happy!! Mom has the champagne out already!!!!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm supposed to check my results for my exams tomorrow morning at 8:30. However, I heard my coordinator at school gets them the day before. So after emailing him at his school address, he sent me an email saying I made the necessary requirements and I am off to the University of York in England to study Accounting, Business Finance and Management!!!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim: CONGRATULATIONS

celebrate it and enjoy ...

ou one more thing i will be now able to trade with u without the customs hassle another benefit :victory:

regards laz

:thumbsupsmileyanim: CONGRATULATIONS

celebrate it and enjoy ...

ou one more thing i will be now able to trade with u without the customs hassle another benefit :victory:

regards laz

Thank you!!

Hahaha, indeed!!!!! I am soooooo happy. I have been dreading this for 2 months.......I couldn't sleep last night whatsoever!!!!

Man am I glad!!!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks guys!!!! We'll be havin some g2g's in the UK right?!!!

congratulations!!!!

... the more i correspond with you guys, the older I feel.... :p

Congratulations, Floris! It's tough to accomplish things like this, and you'll find pretty soon that now you've raised your OWN bar. Time to step up and accomplish another rung in the ladder.

Keep up the good work and keep challenging yourself! :tu:

Yes sir! Was just about to PM you my friend, thanks a lot and of course, I'll follow your advice!!!!!

Thanks man!!!! You guys are getting me all pumped up, lol!

Hola Dutch!

But how NOT to congratulate a guy like u :)?

Always remember... HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE MY FRIEND!

276501-2373.jpg

But do you already know the "hard facts" about GT aka GB???

276501-2374.jpg

Did you know that before a while it was named "Great Britain" from "Great [censored]"

from this severe gal???

276501-2375.jpg

She always pronounces "No sex please we`re British" lol ;)

276501-2376.jpg

Wish you the best!

George

Congratulations :thumbsupsmileyanim: There is nothing better than to study at a University :wub: .......exept maybebeing the sensor at the oral examns :rolleyes:

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Now I am so happy that I want too celbrate you too...Gretha bring out the Aquavita..lets toats :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congratulations :thumbsupsmileyanim: There is nothing better than to study at a University :wub: .......exept maybebeing the sensor at the oral examns :rolleyes:

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Now I am so happy that I want too celbrate you too...Gretha bring out the Aquavita..lets toats :thumbsupsmileyanim:

LOL, I always love your sense of humor.....though I definitely prioritize those oral exams ;)

Thanks man!!