When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

TeeJay

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still loving my SFSO, but i'm considering giving it to my younger brother as hes in love with it, and then i'll move into the ETA version of the same watch, or give into the a uPO

280716-467.jpg

Go for the Planet Ocean :thumbsupsmileyanim: It's large and clear, yet elegant and streamlined. Oh, and some British guy named 'James' wore one in Madagascar :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Giving the SFSO to your brother would be an awesome gesture :)

Famous last words among this crowd LOL. Love that watch though...

I've hit the search button for all the wrist-checks since March, and let me tell you, so far these are the best shots. Impeccable choices, gentlemen. And it's early days since it's barely Friday here.

Highlights, the PAM 082 GeF strap on subzero1, and Stephane's cheapo Steelfish (the only Breitling I could see myself wearing, other than the little Bentley ones which look like they have a baseball as a subdial, ick).

Also, I quite liked TeeJay's various Omegas, and please note I pronounced that Omeega just like that guy called James. B)

As promised, I'm wearing the Planet Ocean Big Size. I'll be heading into town in a while to see if my 2531.80 SMP is finished at the watchsmith's. If it is, then the PO will be staying there for regulation and waterproofing, and the 2531.80 will be getting the wrist-time it's sadly been lacking, after my overzealous attempts at regulation killed it...