When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc 371928 Aquatimer Chrono-automatic

PureTime

Looks good but please make sure inner bezel is in correct position relative to the dial when "clicked" into position. Also that "10" and "15" on inner bezel have their digits more compressed and line-up correctly with the inner hour markers. From pictures the "15" looks very off. These are the principal flaws on the Aquatimer so I hope they can be corrected on this one. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Angus, there is a problem with your designation. The IW371928 (aka IWC 3719-028) is the SS Aquatimer with the SS Bracelet. What you're showing here is the IW371933 (aka the IWC 3719-033) as it's the SS Aquatimer with the Rubber strap. :D

Angus, there is a problem with your designation. The IW371928 (aka IWC 3719-028) is the SS Aquatimer with the SS Bracelet. What you're showing here is the IW371933 (aka the IWC 3719-033) as it's the SS Aquatimer with the Rubber strap. :D

At last, there is now a special place for you reserved in WIS heaven :1a:

;)

You has a bucket....! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

it looks great.....but I would love to see a LUME shot..the best part on this watch...!!...and all the corrections Kruzer said :

(quoted from kruzer00 above post)"Looks good but please make sure inner bezel is in correct position relative to the dial when "clicked" into position. Also that "10" and "15" on inner bezel have their digits more compressed and line-up correctly with the inner hour markers. From pictures the "15" looks very off. These are the principal flaws on the Aquatimer so I hope they can be corrected on this one"

the new date wheel would be a plus...(ETA)...and make sure the inner bezel is stiff and tight when rotating.....(And of course QC..would be a plus..(But I know Angus is the BEST at that already....!!) Other than those few..i think it looks great..