When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix is ready to Sell them

klingsor

The ETA is more reliable, but not too much (I mean that the asia are very reliable).

The original will never use saphire. It was not used at this time.

It is very difficult to assure wha is fantasy and what not, especially with the 3/6/9 numeral, used by the militars, as even the experts, are not sure.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I understand from Silix that these models can also come with eta-2836 and sapphire crystal...

Two completely pointless additions. The 'crystal' of the original watch would have been plexi-glass, and the beat of the 2836 movement will be way faster than the original calibre. The Asia 17j movement will still be too fast, but closer.

There is absolutely no sense in adding these 'modernities' to this watch as they just take it further from the concept.

We have seen some new vintage Rolex watches, with asian 17j automatic, stainless steel and mineral crystal, for US$58, and also with swiss eta-2836 automatic, stainless steel, and sapphire, for US$130. The express shipping is US$28 for one or two watches, to most of the countries. There are 5 models available, I have some pics attached here. U could have the bezel insert u want. For any further info, please email silixprime@gmail.com.

287863-7354.jpg

287863-7355.jpg

287863-7356.jpg

287863-7357.jpg

287863-7358.jpg

287863-7359.jpg

287863-7360.jpg

287863-7361.jpg

I'm still waiting on mine. I gave up on finding a vintage nodate Sub (everybody is out of stock) so I ordered a 5517 from Silix. Then they advised me that these were available so I went with this one in addition to the 5517. I think this is like a 6538 (other than the band and bezel) ?:

288087-7168.jpg

I'm not sure what's going on now. Silix told me these watches were going to be $86.00 shipped. I paid as instructed and now I get an email saying I owe them another $82.00 to get the watch. <_<

What's up with that? Did the price go up?

I'm not sure what's going on now. Silix told me these watches were going to be $86.00 shipped. I paid as instructed and now I get an email saying I owe them another $82.00 to get the watch. <_<

What's up with that? Did the price go up?

gotta be a mistake somewhere. I also thought it was $58 + $28 shipping for up to two watches.

let us know what you find out

LOnnie

Just curious, why would a vintage watch have a new hologram sticker on the back?? :whistling:

.... or why it would have a newer flip lock clasp on it especially with that new non smooth fliplock... im sure it would have been some thin folded oyster with a reg clasp?

You'd have to immediatly remove that bracelet and sticker on the back, then toss it into an empty cement mixer for a couple days then repolish it.

Lonnie

Perhaps he thought you ordered the swiss ETA one?

.... or why it would have a newer flip lock clasp on it especially with that new non smooth fliplock... im sure it would have been some thin folded oyster with a reg clasp?

You'd have to immediatly remove that bracelet and sticker on the back, then toss it into an empty cement mixer for a couple days then repolish it.

Lonnie

Some how i think most of these will end up on bond Natos.

Perhaps he thought you ordered the swiss ETA one?

I figured out what was going on. Evidently they misplaced the order and payment info. for the 5517 Submariner and they thought the payment I sent them for the new vintage Sub. was towards the original order. I guess they misread the item numbers because they are similar.

Soooooooo true Piratedzeus, Just think of all the points we picked up for Angus on all the preprod pics he has shown, ok some times they chose not the listen but we told them.

Alant A bond nato strap is a G1098 (The name of the accont that lists military holdings of certain types) strap that is normaly 18mm and grey, the bond strap is black with 2 grey stripes running down it, as worn by connery in Dr No. Any one got a photo? other wise have a look Al there are loads here abouts.

Guest sjako

Crap I just ordered a 20mm strap... Should I have ordered a 18mm one>?

Soooooooo true Piratedzeus, Just think of all the points we picked up for Angus on all the preprod pics he has shown, ok some times they chose not the listen but we told them.

Alant A bond nato strap is a G1098 (The name of the accont that lists military holdings of certain types) strap that is normaly 18mm and grey, the bond strap is black with 2 grey stripes running down it, as worn by connery in Dr No. Any one got a photo? other wise have a look Al there are loads here abouts.

Guest sjako

What job?

Strictly a hobby mate...

I know my Avatar is not so flashy that it contains boobs or anorexic asian chicks, but it is a joke... lighten up... take some grappa and enjoy yourself.

@ sjako

sap sucks ....

could be possible leaving work and jobs outside?

What job?

Strictly a hobby mate...

I know my Avatar is not so flashy that it contains boobs or anorexic asian chicks, but it is a joke... lighten up... take some grappa and enjoy yourself.

no needed grappa ... i'm enjoy myself with other things......but absolutely no SAP ... i prefer chicks and watches...

looking better your signature i see only now where is the joke.... you say SAP is the 3TH company in the word...

you forget too many company .... microsoft ...oracle .... google.... and many others...

but ...if for "third largest in the world" you intend about number of consultants you are right...cause to permit to SAP to work in a company are needed a lot of consultants for many times.... but it's not a good thing....

the worst ERP of ever..... selled totally empty as a shoe box....

my company has dismitted SAP after two years of time and money loosing......

IBM has helped us to exit to this situation quickly.... SAP is a nightmare.... so this was you joke..... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Guest sjako

Did I already mention the car I drive being an SAP consultant :whistling:

Amazing how many companies have implemented this empty shoe box successfully... Maybe, just maybe... your bad experience had something to do with your organisation and consultants?

Just guessing though...

no needed grappa ... i'm enjoy myself with other things......but absolutely no SAP ... i prefer chicks and watches...

looking better your signature i see only now where is the joke.... you say SAP is the 3TH company in the word...

you forget too many company .... microsoft ...oracle .... google.... and many others...

but ...if for "third largest in the world" you intend about number of consultants you are right...cause to permit to SAP to work in a company are needed a lot of consultants for many times.... but it's not a good thing....

the worst ERP of ever..... selled totally empty as a shoe box....

my company has dismitted SAP after two years of time and money loosing......

IBM has helped us to exit to this situation quickly.... SAP is a nightmare.... so this was you joke..... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Google has 1/3 of the employees of SAP.

Oracle and MS are around 75000 each, SAP is at 35000 and Google is at 13000. Adobe is at 6000, but companies like Sun, IBM and HP are hardware and software, so they don't count towards "largest software company".

Not a fan of SAP, but I can research 'facts' before posting them ...

... and yes, any piece of software that needs that many developers is doomed to be plagued with bugs. :D

Did I already mention the car I drive being an SAP consultant :whistling:

Amazing how many companies have implemented this empty shoe box successfully... Maybe, just maybe... your bad experience had something to do with your organisation and consultants?

Just guessing though...

your signature will be ever OT

my company was in the best condition of organization and management until the SAP consultants tried to change these factors.... afther with IBM we was rerouted in the same old good way we used before SAP ... modernity and progress must seek also humans factors... i don't want that a car drive me...i want to drive a car in the direction that i mean....

SAP consultants would like to change our way to make business.... wrong way ...after ...

IBM ...have choiced to take the best of our organization ...our story...after this choice all was fine..

we didn't need to change our minds to work.... we needed only a new ERP.....

every people is free to make humorism as they want ...but when i see SAP logo i see only how many money i have lost....

after that i can only tell .... perahps SAP consultants are so many cause to make the same job of others company are needed many more consultants.... we had 20 consultants of SAP during the migration time...afther IBM used 5 consultants......and less money and less time....

talking about time....we was speaking about waches