When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your favorite replica

got-it

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

My favorite would be my DW 6263 w/ 7760 movt. I just got this stitchless black calf and I love it even more. I am planning on getting a tropic 21 and gen. crown & tube. The chronos are all working perfect aswell. This watch is probably one of the most beautiful and accurate replicas I have ever seen! Second place goes to my Black IWC GST.

37714-38928.jpg

Today Breitling Seawolf in Titanium

Yesterday, PAM188

Tomorrow... PAM029 perhaps?

Everything interspersed with wearings of the RXW Plasmir Milgraph :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Your pic is awsome :thumbsupsmileyanim:

and the combo with the Nokia is really sexy.

Thank you Sir. It's one of my best shots. Even a dummy like me can sometimes shoot a lucky one. ;)

WHEN THE FIDDY BECAME A SHE!!!

I have two: pam127, pam187

I just got the 187 so it's hard to say how I'll like it months from now but right now I love it. As for the fiddy well, she is something special.

My fav is the Panerai SlyTech White Face....and the 029...and the 196....and the 090...and the 212...those are all my pannies...

Really i cannot decide...it depends from day to day....and there are a lot of reps that i do not own but that are as nice as those that i have!

sorry for not answering the right way!

Just got it back... Where did it go (or, maybe the more appropriate question is, what did you have done)?

It just died after a week or so of the chrono acting up and PreciousTim replaced it. I'm now considering my options for a 7750@28 service, as it seems to be worth it. I now know I want to keep the watch for quite a while.