When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No start of the week Wristcheck ?

Pix

Carrera CV2010 for me. One week old, and finally a watch that managed to give the SFSO a rest! :) Nice understated black/silver looks, like the Omega Moonwatch.

The hour hand has some slight yellowish discolorization, visible in direct sunlight... but I hope that is something which can be buffed away when I send it in for movement service. This is a keeper for sure!

303180-829.jpg

Okay, this isn't really mine, as I bought it for a friend for his birthday in November (it arrived saturday, but I've been too busy to get a picture and post it) Nothing spectacular in terms of replication, but still a damn nice watch, and a non watch enthusiast wouldn't have a clue :lol:

303205-812.jpg

Sorry, that's pretty crappy pic, here's a better one:

303205-813.jpg

Edited by TeeJay

TeeJay! Welcome back! :)

You say you were busy, but the forum has been missing a lot of people due to holidays. Except for oh, maybe one thread at the top of my head, you haven't missed too much.

303364-754.jpg

:wub:

What it must be like to have you as a friend...you're so generous. :)

@chrgod: Unusual jumper, but actually goes well with the Tag!

TeeJay! Welcome back! :)

You say you were busy, but the forum has been missing a lot of people due to holidays. Except for oh, maybe one thread at the top of my head, you haven't missed too much.

:wub:

What it must be like to have you as a friend...you're so generous. :)

Thanks, V :happy:

Hee hee, you probably wouldn't think I was so generous if you know what it cost :lol: Joking asside though, it's for, at the risk of sounding 'grade school', my best friend, and he helped me out quite a bit in the past when we were at college. Having seen it's size, I'm wondering if it might actually be too small for him. I might order a PAM and let him choose, or even have both, depending on how generous I feel when I next see him :D Strange side note, the AP has the same 'squared off' case as the VC Overseas, but I actually like this one (might be the black dial, might be the bezel, it's not something I can put my finger on) but I wore it today just to 'field test' it, and, I never once had the urge to rip it off and put my SMP back on, which was what happened every time I tried on the VC... Funny old world :D