When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Wrist-Check (Aug. 22-23, 2007)

Victoria

WEDNESDAY

That would be my mum next to me, wearing her TWP LV. Now you know where I get my love of big-ass watches, bling-bling, and multi-coloured nails. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, my friends.

304045-270.jpg

That's Macarthur Causeway entering South Beach, above. And yes, I almost had an accident. Happy?

304045-271.jpg

And below, a detail of the Paw Marker "LV Cherry" strap -- it's really not that pink, or light. It's a medium-tan which looks light in the sun.

304045-272.jpg

THURSDAY

Miami Beach is great. But Nueva York is where the Puerto Hicans are at, baby! Not sure who or what left this t-shirt lying there, but I sensed a Wrist-Check opportunity and I grabbed it by the goolies.

304045-273.jpg

Jungle fever for my PAMs!

304045-274.jpg

And you can rarely beat Savage of RWI's black stitchless on a Fiddy. :D

Victoria, I didn't know you were Boricua! NICE!!!

LOL! That's hilarious. Oh yeah, me and Jennifer Lopez go way back in the Bronx barrio!

@Rolli: It's too sweet for you to worry about my household budget (God knows, I don't...) but let's see your PAMs for Wed & Thurs. :)

@Hambone: La Spezia...perfect. You always have the best combos of late, Hambone!

@Hambone: La Spezia...perfect. You always have the best combos of late, Hambone!

Well thank you Miss Vicky. Very kind of you to say so. You have some fetching combos yourself young lady.

What the hell! First, Stephane has a great big cat-claw gash or something on his hand, now you with your swollen digit.

Does this mean you can't make straps today? :o

@TeeJay: Hi TeeJay. :wub:

Ha Ha no it is my wrist that has been swollen, i have been turning a swamp into a pond, i have not made a strap for a week as the blisters (between my fingers) from digging have made it a bit painful.

Trying very very hard to stay away from Rolex with this beauty:

305134-523.jpg

Original Case Back

305134-524.jpg

Genuine limited edition case back fitted :D

305134-525.jpg

Cheers

Stephane

Oh man, what a tricky choice, sure the LE caseback is nice, but what a shame to have to cover such a gorgeous movement...

@TeeJay: Hi TeeJay. :wub:

Hi V :D The Aqua Terra has come off in favor of the SMP, but, it is such a nice watch, I'm pretty tempted to build another for myself... Thanks to confusions at the jewellers, they a ) weren't able to provide quotes for either of the rings, b ) have either lost, or missplaced my fiance's engagement ring (was in to have a new diamond fitted) and c ) the regular staff weren't there, so I couldn't show the AT to the person who's been very interested in the reps I've taken in... Oh well, I'll go in tomorrow and see what results I can get, and maybe even an update on the return date for my Planet Ocean and X-33 (which has an awesome new leather strap waiting for it :D)