When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I got a watch today

HighDef

I just found a semi thick gray palstic bag on my concrete driveway today, by the feel of it, there is a watch inside. I am sitting here trying to think if I ordered one latley, but I am sure now I did not. I am not going to divulge any info regarding this shippment, but there a tell tales that you can mention to make me believe you own this shipment. BTW, I will never order from this dealer If I know who the dealer of this shipment is. The watch is just thrown inside the plactic bag without any bubble wrap or anything to protect this poor thing inside. This really is by far the worst packaging i've seen for a watch shipment. God knows what the condition of this watch inside. Seem like the delivery person just tossed it on my driveway. I got my name and address on it though.

I just found a semi thick gray palstic bag on my concrete driveway today, by the feel of it, there is a watch inside. I am sitting here trying to think if I ordered one latley, but I am sure now I did not. I am not going to divulge any info regarding this shippment, but there a tell tales that you can mention to make me believe you own this shipment. BTW, I will never order from this dealer If I know who the dealer of this shipment is. The watch is just thrown inside the plactic bag without any bubble wrap or anything to protect this poor thing inside. This really is by far the worst packaging i've seen for a watch shipment. God knows what the condition of this watch inside. Seem like the delivery person just tossed it on my driveway. I got my name and address on it though.

Sounds like trusty :)

Dealers are going to greater and greater lengths to vintagize a watch...

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:Jumpy: